Prepping for zombie apocalypse?

Beholder

Which things should a prepper buy or create to survive a zombie apocalypse caused by biological weapons?

Guns are not allowed in my country, and knight armor is too heavy for me. I do have filament and resin 3D printers, class 3 laser modules (burning skin but not igniting fires), infra-red cameras, microcontrollers, mini-computers, mirrors, electric motors, ropes, wood, metal plates, glass rods...

Mayhem

Zenith
I guess you could want or need all sorts of stuff a couple of things to consider might be what if you had to travel away from where you reside now for reasons of well anything connected to the apocalypse. A person could only carry so much, fuel for a vehicle would only last so long.

The other consideration is depending on population left who's to say someone /group might take these valuable items that you may have in your possession?

Beholder

I guess you could want or need all sorts of stuff a couple of things to consider might be what if you had to travel away from where you reside now for reasons of well anything connected to the apocalypse. A person could only carry so much, fuel for a vehicle would only last so long.

The other consideration is depending on population left who's to say someone /group might take these valuable items that you may have in your possession?
Sounds like a wall of high powered infra-red light would be a decent deterrant against looters. I accidentally looked into a single infra-red LED and got a headache lasting weeks with spots in my vision.