President Trump?

HDRKID

President Trump seems less likely every day as he loses power. Still, looming in the distance is an economic crisis. Actually, this does worry me.

Betrayed: America's Day of Reckoning Exposed - The Sovereign Investor

57 nation alliance could bankrupt america.

Trump sees this one coming. Hillary does not know what is going on.

16059.jpg

Krish

@Krish - The United States of America is the last beacon of hope for freedom in the world. Do you really think God would allow a communist nation to surpass the U.S. (now a relatively free nation) in political and economic power?

If you really want to bring God in to this role...

She old me to do China first...and I DID.

Then She told me to do India...They would not let me in...NOT done...

Then She told me to do Africa...we were working but they are too backward to get anywhere...still working on it...

She wanted to work with USA as a key country...with SBA...that did not happen...

So...it is what God wanted to do next...do not blame me...

Last edited:

Krish

Classicalfan626

Just OK? I thought you want to talk about God's plan for our future and everything in-between?...we can talk about everything that Paranormalis stands in these words...THANK YOU

HDRKID

According to Hillary, america is already great thanks to NAFTA and all those wonderful jobs it created for us. That is why unemployment is only 5%. She said that people who are against sending jobs to mexico are full of racism.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@HDRKID - Those information and statistics are all taken out of context. America is no longer great for the moment, largely thanks to an illegitimate President sitting in the White House who is likely not a U.S. citizen, was born in Kenya, and has left us trillions of dollars in debt. He has done nothing good for the United States or its economy.

Unemployment is not just 5%. That "statistic" is either a blatant lie, or it is something taken completely out of context. It can't be possible that today's mainstream media is 100% loyal to the facts. Today's mainstream media is incredibly biased to the far left.

@Krish - What I was saying about God is that I seriously doubt that He would let a once great nation founded by geniuses to fall just like politically inferior nations/empires like the Roman Empire.