Prez. Condi Rice... Lady Bird would be upset.

XDrFirefly

Prez. Condi Rice... Lady Bird would be upset.

VP Chaney will be gone. Condi Rice will take his place. Now there is where things may get a little fishy.

I believe after Condi becomes VP (2006) W. will be killed or hurt so bad must leave office. Condi would be relelected in 2008, and again in 2012. 3 terms. Oh no. It would only be 2 elected terms, and fullfilling the law, she could service the 2 years without it costing her. (In the end it will maybe). So, we will never have to elect our first BLACK or WOMAN Prez.

John Titor Post
</span></span></span><span style=\'color:#20deff\'>Your enemy was in the cities. Was the President in 2005 also on the enemy side? How did you feel personally about the President then?<span style=\'color:#20deff\'>[/color]</span>The President or \"leader\" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights. The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base.
<span style=\'color:#20deff\'>Is the conflict racial?<span style=\'color:#20deff\'></span></span>Not at all. In fact, I would say it goes a long way toward erasing racial problems.

If we had terrorist attack, our prez is dead. And now this woman wants to take more of your freedoms away. Would you listen to her? Or you would rebel too. At least all the country people would. Thats just my take on things...

dr ff
</span><span style=\'font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\'>

Darkwolf

Re: Prez. Condi Rice... Lady Bird would be upset.

Dr. FF From all I have read about Dr. Rice, I don't think she is the power monger Titor Described. She is the one Bush Cabinet member who I actually like. I also don't think that the pollitical party that presided over our desent into civil war could expect to see it'self re elected. The identity of the person Titor was referring to, wether he was genuine or not, is obvious. A major leftward swing after a low level conflict with the more radical conservative factions would be just the thing to get the red areas riled up. Remember that right now, while the conservative fringes and the militia types like Bush about as much as they liked Clinton, the average rural dweller does like him.

XDrFirefly

Darkwolf, The Dr. Rice link with the Titor thing was more of a jestful connection. Just trying to raise some eyes. But, I will tell you this. Dr. Rice is the second most dangerous person linked with Bush. (I feel Chaney is number one) I've looked over her past employments, and I also dont like what she says. There is something about her. I cant point my finger on it.

Dr FF

Darkwolf

Hmm, what past employments are these. I like alot of what she has to say, and her past is a real up from nothing story. If I had to choose the next president from among the bushis, she'd be the one. Also she scares me a good bit less than Hillary.

Judge Bean

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwolf\")</div>
If I had to choose the next president from among the bushis, she'd be the one. [/b]

Now that Colin's gone.

Darkwolf

True, I think Colin should run anyway, either party or none. He doesn't seem to want to though, and I woulden't wish that on him.

Judge Bean

What is the reason he won't run? Something he doesn't want to come out?

Darkwolf

Well, he says his wife won't let him. Maby he just doesn't want to be the president.

StarLord

She shows good sense. There are still too many insane folks out there with access to firearms.

If anything, it would have to be the Lady that tried to steal the WH Silver Service. Hunger for Power and the proclivity to screw this country runs rampant in that Couple. The question remains which one has the brains???

gantech

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwolf\")</div>
Hmm, what past employments are these. I like alot of what she has to say, and her past is a real up from nothing story. If I had to choose the next president from among the bushis, she'd be the one. Also she scares me a good bit less than Hillary.[/b]

Amen to that.........:)