Princess Latifa

start at edge

The whole world is going through difficult times right now, but we must not forget about those who find themselves in deep trouble even before this crisis began. They must know we did not forget about them, that their cause was and still remains vivid in our minds and hearts.
Princess Haya is currently safe in the UK, fighting against the horrors and atrocities done in Dubai behind a silk mask, yet, there is a long time since nobody has any information about Princess Latifa, we only hope that she is still alive. There is also nothing clear about Princess Shamsa as well.
Anyway, these few are well known because they come from a very public environment, but there are hundreds of thousands who do not have any public acknowledgment and who suffer the same oppression, maybe even worse.
If anybody will be in the situation of having the opportunity to help some of these victims, please offer your help – they need it more than anybody else. If I will have the chance, I promise I will help the best way I can. Further more, if I would be offered a free of charge vacation to Dubai, even a bonus added to all the expenses, I would definitely refuse, regardless of how many billions of dollars the offer would be.
This message addresses mainly to those who maybe know someone in their friends circle planning a vacation to Dubai – let them FIRST get an update of the situation, watch one of the many, many video materials on YouTube on the subject, only THEN decide if it is morally adequate to make such a trip, to shove money into such monsters pockets.

Princess Latifa’s video recording, prior to her attempt for embracing freedom

Princess Latifa “preferred to be shot than go back home” / October 2019

Marcus Essabri, cousin of Princess Latifa - video message to Latifa and Shamsa / April 2020

start at edge

Things seem to go in the right direction. Nevertheless, more and more people must join the efforts.

start at edge

As I promised, I come back on this.
Despite all the hardship we all are going through, we must never forget and never give up.
… just a reminder … ANY life matters !!!

start at edge

Even if this is very little, I sincerely hope it is also true and I wish to have the confirmation as soon as possible. I am happy to know she is alive, but frustrated to not know if she is truly free. Hopefully, things are moving in the right direction.