Problem

Orobos

im facing a problem here. Many many years ago I started experiencing various phenomenon I never even heard of before.

Sleep paralysis, shadow people, out of body, brief hallucinations of symbols upon waking up. Etc.

I experienced a wide variety of such phenomenon but usually only once or twice of each phenomenon. That seemed weird to me so I felt as if God or something was showing different things that are possible to make me wonder about reality.

The problem is that once I started talking about the effects with others I was met with an unexpected reaction. The government started attacking me in the form of harassment. They insisted I had schizophrenia despite only experiencing the effects briefly. They incarcerated me numerous times while just trying to enjoy whatever life is.

Now I feel as if gang stalked online where people attack what I say no matter what I say. They'd tell me I'm crazy and try to intimidate me. Trying to impose their will on me and silence me. As if trying to hide aspects of reality from the public.

So I bought a camera and started documenting stuff I'd see to throw away their bs explanations of hallucinations. I'd show pictures to people and some would say they could see, but others, such as government/system workers, wouldn't even look at the information and proof to consider things. They'd just give me dirty looks, tell me I'm crazy or whatever and start molesting and violating me. As if such people actually convinced themselves that because of their "status" in the hierarchy of society that their opinions and desires should take presidence over others.

I'm not sure what to do. I'm quite certain there is a deity or interesting tech in this reality and that it does interact with people in weird ways, but others seem to want to attack and ruin any information that supports such s theory and instead embrace their sciences which don't accurately explain anything.

what I've learned while wandering around experiencing reality is that the people of the north are really corrupt pieces of crap. They seem to want to perpetuate stupidity and stunt all forms of progress unless it's them at the helm dictating any such processes.

Is there any busy places on the internet one could go to discuss interesting phenomenon together?

TimeFlipper

Discuss it with us, we will always listen to you and help where ever possible.. perhaps that is why you were sent to us (y) :)

tflofasho

Schizo is auditory hallucinations: there are no visual diagnosis.

Also you've been stalked by many since going online. We're all followed all over.

Orobos

There is deity and/or beings with advanced technology in reality with us. For a while now it/they will manifest faces, symbols and words in the clouds for me to see as well as perform a variety of phenomenon.

Here's a recent video clip of some faces. Sometimes they're more realistic sometimes just partial faces as if peeking at me.

And a picture to help show for those might not have the ability to spot the design.

VPryNVx.jpg

The being and/or technology is controlling humans like robots and uses some form of telepathy to convey ideas/information.

Like in this picture where myself, mother and others were all aligned like robots so I could get a picture of her looking like Mickey Mouse with a piece of hay in the mouth. As if whatever it is saying hey/hi to me in a creepy way.

W0n9sm9.jpg

The being(s) have been terrorizing us for amusement along with others making things worse. Like I'll be walking down the road sometimes looking at the ground and a stranger will suddenly attack me. One of my limbs was ripped apart once. My brother was hacked with a saw once. My mother was hit with cars numerous times. Something manipulates people like robots and arranges them to get hurt for amusement.

Even people online obsessively assault whatever I say no matter where or what I say. Like it and others just wanting to ruin whatever we try to do.

I tried showing stuff to others and they'd just give dirty looks, disregard and say no you're crazy then violate me... As if they believe others exist for them to violate.

Really deranged stuff and people here.

It's as if they don't want certain people to be curious, wonder about reality or enjoy life. I've been annoyed so much that if I get the slightest feeling someone is trying to provoke me I get rude and pissed off. I feel as if the people here want to treat fun and happiness as if commodity for them to control and dictate.

Something and others seem determined to piss off others and ruin life

Orobos

It's kind of scary because from what I've perceived everyone, even animals, are guided and influenced by whatever it is.

Like often I'd watch ducks and birds move around in formations to look like the number Pi.

Orobos

Here's that cloud formation again. It seems a lot like something is manipulating reality artistically and in this formation combined three faces for some reason. To me when I keep seeing multiple faces merged in formations it feels like something that is highly unlikely to occur naturally and makes me think something is causing it.

VV1BKge.jpg

bXtU70w.jpg

Krish

im facing a problem here. Many many years ago I started experiencing various phenomenon I never even heard of before.

Sleep paralysis, shadow people, out of body, brief hallucinations of symbols upon waking up. Etc.

I experienced a wide variety of such phenomenon but usually only once or twice of each phenomenon. That seemed weird to me so I felt as if God or something was showing different things that are possible to make me wonder about reality.

The problem is that once I started talking about the effects with others I was met with an unexpected reaction. The government started attacking me in the form of harassment. They insisted I had schizophrenia despite only experiencing the effects briefly. They incarcerated me numerous times while just trying to enjoy whatever life is.

xxxx

Is there any busy places on the internet one could go to discuss interesting phenomenon together?

So, are you with us NOW? I think, I know, what is happening...it is your connection to Aether in a crazy way...

Wind7

Staff
A manifestation of various images that only YOU notice could mean psychological attributes of an actual spirit attachment, it can drive you into thinking all sorts of things.

Are these things constantly negative?

Is there anything positive going on in life right at the moment that can help you combat the negatives?

This next question will sound crazy but,
have you ever woken up feeling that everything around you is suddenly moving backwards like a polarizing event that brings you somehow back to life ,
Yet, you're still alive... feeling like you have traveled in your sleep?

Pareiadolia is the name given for our ability to make faces and etc. from such things as clouds, trees and even people such as what's in your pictures.
I saw it too when I looked.

But this is happening constantly to you.

I'm not trying to mislead you but
this could be a sign of spiritual influence.

Note: No good spirit would ever hurt you.
God certainly would not.