Prof Stephen Hawking

Bobs213

Has anyone seen Professor Stephen Hawking's theory on time travellers regarding his party?
He launched a party and sent invites out after the party so as to prove time travel exists but no one turned up.
Here's my theory.
No one turned up because the invitations were not in anyones past, for anyone to possibly know anything it would of had to happen in their present/ past.
Thus meaning the paradox in which would be created would have to be in our past for us to know it ever happend at all? It's like someone from 1800 travelling into WW2. It physically cannot happen because it is not in their past so they will not know about it.
Make sense?

NaturalPhilosopher

or he's just lying.
Not a single time traveler will appear in public and why would they?
Would radically change the future they came from.
In private it's an entirely different matter.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Or maybe, it's because the time travelers arrived to Hawking's party in a different timeline than our own. And assuming you could go back in time to Hawking's party in your own timeline, wouldn't it create some sort of paradox?

By the way, R.I.P Stephen Hawking (1942-2018). :(

NaturalPhilosopher

no way, no time traveler goes public...this is what people on paranormalis just don't understand.
they reveal clues but not proof.

Last edited:

Iochd

confido esse meruit
Hawkins in reality was part of the controlled opposition and for those on the forum who believe in any form of God, realise this, that he stood against all that we believe in – illustrated by one of his famous quotes:
On humans and our place in the world
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the universe. That makes us something very special.
My God, such belittling in regards to ourselves and the place in which we live. Amongst others, he continued propagating the fiction of Erasmus Darwin and his offspring, where we are conditioned from birth and perceived to be worthless - as such I am sure we all wish him a very fond adieu

NaturalPhilosopher

it's not a national security issue cuz of the role of consciousness in time.
only threat is if there's an organized effort to change everyone's overall mindset.

can't change big events in time, they always happen anyway unless you change the collective mindset of everyone.

no-one in government cares if you time travel to change your own past and past of your family.