Project pegasus

Whitelight

Re: Project pegasus

I'm glad he's lobbying to get teleportation to be used on a global level, instead of at the secret government level.

Edit: I looked around the site some more, not much information there. But I did enjoy browsing their online store which offers maternity clothing! Just incase you want to support to Pegasus Project but are with child and too large to wear their normal shirts.

I think I'll have to settle for a coffee mug though.

HDRKID

Hi jasper moon:
Thanks for the link, as this technology {time travel and teleportation} have been around for a long time (pun).

Here is a taste of what the world of the future looks like and it is max scary. I have never figured out why people in the future need tanks of oxygen.....

http://www.ov43.com/

StarLord

Hi jasper moon:
Thanks for the link, as this technology {time travel and teleportation} have been around for a long time (pun).

Here is a taste of what the world of the future looks like and it is max scary. I have never figured out why people in the future need tanks of oxygen.....

Get it straight and get it clear pinhead. You and your magnets need a serious Max Pop overhaul. In all this time, you have never been able to figure out just why it is you only see death, destruction, doom and gloom during your supposed astral show and tell jaunts.

This can either go one of two ways. First, all of your claims have been a lie. Had you studied the esoteric for any length of time, you would be able to pick out the obvious errors in your claims. You eventually would have learned that the "future" is not static. It is most definitely not fixed. The potentials that lead in any direction are ever changing. That's one of the main reasons your interpretation of the future world is so childish and wrong, none of you have a clue, you don't know any better. It's like watching a child perform a puppet show, they don't know any better and they are hamstrung by the absence of real experience. FACT: You can not build a rocket ship with Lincoln logs. FACT: You can not break the speed of sound on roller skates. FACT: Until you drop your childish toys and lies, you are stuck exactly where you are, you will to repeat this lesson over and over and over until you wake up.

Second: If in fact you are able to do what you claim, You have forced Spirit to use what is called the Baseball Bat Technique. Typically, swifter individuals begin to question the reason for all the negativity being viewed years ago. Your inner world is being mirrored to you. It's YOUR own personal inner world and belongs to no one else. What you see is only for you and has nothing to do with this world nor us. Spirit is telling you to fix something inside you. Once you bother to heed the bashing that is going on in order to get your attention, you will find a way to crawl up and out of that micro hell hole you have been wallowing in and begin to search for which direction the positive current is emanating from.

All this time you have been on a crusade to have people peep what's inside you, thinking it had to do with reality and other people. It doesn't. It never has. Your inner experiences are only for you. they are devised, mocked up and catered specifically for your state of consciousness to teach YOU, NO ONE ELSE.

You would be surprised how many people have been wagering on just how long it will take for you to wake up.

HDRKID

To Starlord:

You say "You would be surprised how many people have been wagering on just how long it will take for you to wake up."

You are the one that is going to wake up. When there is no food in the grocery. Then you will beg us to give you some. Remember the story of the ant and the grasshopper, because it is wise to gather food in the summer.

JasperMoon

Hi jasper moon:

Did you not hear Alex Collier's talks? he says our oxygen levels on this earth are dangerously low and any much lower it will not be able to sustain life. That's why the oxygen masks.

JasperMoon

Did you not hear Alex Collier's talks? he says our oxygen levels on this earth are dangerously low and any much lower it will not be able to sustain life. That's why the oxygen masks.

Boy!! Jarrod does NOT WANT TO TALK TO YOU GUYS! He says you all had better find some manners first.
He doesn't care if this guy is nuts or not. He has his opinion just like everyone else-and his dreams. So leave him to them.