OakFieldAlienz444

FROM GAIA.COM:

The Exchange Program Between Earth and Project Serpo In the Zeta Reticuli System
The Planet Serpo exchange project traces its origins to the Famous Roswell Incident where a UFO reportedly crashed in the plains near Socorro, New Mexico, on May 31, 1947. The remains of the craft and one living ET, along with the bodies of his four dead companions, were taken to Roswell for analysis. Meanwhile, the government reported to the American public by telling them they had only seen weather balloons.
As it turned out, there were Two Crashes. The remains of the second UFO were not found until about two years later. It appeared the two spacecraft had crashed into each other. By then, six bodies of dead aliens had decomposed, so there wasn’t much of them left. Even so, the remains were taken to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base for evaluation and study.

The Roswell living ET, later named EBE1 for “Extraterrestrial Biological Entity,” was friendly and calm. He attempted to communicate, but spoke in tonal qualities that Americans were never able to understand or speak, according to UFO researcher Len Kasten. EBE1 seemed very intelligent and was able to quickly learn English. He informed his “keepers” that he was from a Planet Called Serpo about 40 light years away in the Zeta Reticuli system.
EBE1 worked with the salvaged communication device in his space vehicle to try and contact his home planet. He tried six times and all six times, the communication system failed. In early 1952, EBE1 sadly passed away without ever making contact with his home.
His effort was not unrewarded. In December 1952, the military made contact with the alien race referred to as Ebens who lived on the Planet Serpo in the Zeta Reticuli system, and communications transpired over the next nine years. During this time, an exchange program between the inhabitants of the two planets, Earth and Serpo, was created. Twelve American astronauts, 10 men and two women, were selected for the experiment.
There were strict requirements in order for a person to join the program and the training was rigorous. In short, the ones chosen for the journey could not be married or have children. And though it was not a requirement, having living family members like parents or siblings was not ideal. The assignment required their unquestioned absence for 10 years: no one on Earth should be concerned about their whereabouts for the duration of the mission.
The exchange was scheduled to occur at Holloman Air Force Base on April 24, 1964, with approval From President John F. Kennedy. Two Eben spaceships landed as planned. A contingent of American government personnel greeted them. The 12 American astronauts prepared to embark on their adventure, but for some reason,

the exchange got postponed. The Ebens retrieved the remains of their dead comrades and left. The Ebens returned in July 1965 and picked up their passengers. According to Kasten, only one Eben stayed behind on Earth.

I HAVE ALWAYS FELT THIS STORY IS LEGIT!!!!!!!

YET IT NEVER RECEIVED THE ATTENTION IT DESERVED. SAD!!!!!

OakFieldAlienz444

Questions About the Flying Crafts

Hello all! My first post. I have read several of the releases on SERPO primarily looking for more information on the flying craft. Now I have a few questions and comments that I hope someone who has seen it or has more information might be able to answer. See below:

1. Is it possible that the plates found in the first chamber were composed of some Barium and Bismuth based superconductor alloys and coated with some reflective material facing center to direct the high-powered radio beam (and any other electromagnetic frequencies) to the center of the two plates, that the two gases were some form of matter and antimatter?
a. I presume the reflective material is to assist in increased efficiency.

1. The plates found in the first chamber were composed of some unknown material that had the quality of Zinc, but contained several other elements that were unknown to the scientists.

2. Could this then in turn have produced a powerful electromagnetic field which, in turn, is harnessed from the superconductors whose power is redirected to- a. Behind the ship to create (possibly) electrons and positrons by laser convergence or some form of bombardment and redirected back to the first chamber where the cycle repeats

2. There was an antimatter chamber that stored and then directed the antimatter material into the center chamber. The adjacent chamber contained some sort of gas that controlled the antimatter. The entire chamber was extremely complicated, with vessels point inward and several vessels inside other vessels.

3. Running some quick approximations based on the numbers given so far (it takes 9 mos to reach their planet 40 light-years away) there is a serious problem that presents itself with the spacecraft. Follow me for a minute:

i. Recall in release 24 that Dr. McPherson mentioned 6 scientists were vaporized when they activated the 1st chamber

ii. The fact that it vaporized six scientists and not one leads me to believe that it "sucked" the other scientists in the proximity into the gravity field

iii. This would indicate that the generator is destroying space (similar to what gravity of the Earth does)

iv. The amount of acceleration required to reach their planet in 9 months is the equivalent (and someone check my math) of approximately 1.60x10^7 g-Force (for half the time)

v. She mentioned that "The energy could be formed into 'balls of plasma' or a steady stream of energy. The system could generate energy equivalent to a nuclear explosion from a range of 0.1 kT up to 350 kT." A little more explanation would be appreciated. Is this stream "projected" in front of the ship when used for intergalactic travel? Perhaps by tilting the plates?

vi. The problem if it is kept inside the vessel is it could potentially cause the vessel to collapse in on itself. It would have to be projected in front of the vessel somehow. Or perhaps they are somehow funneling the gravitational effect (which is mind boggling if that is the case).

3. You can't think in terms of Earth science when you try to analyze the Alien craft; it just doesn't work.

4. Do we know what the materials holding/suspending these plates are composed of?

4. The six (6) scientists were killed by exposing some sort of energy field. The scientists were totally vaporized by this energy field that surrounded the complex of chambers making up the propulsion system.

5. Is it possible to get a diagram or drawing of this engine in relation to the spacecraft?

5. Regarding the amount acceleration required to reach their planet. You must consider that there is an enormous amount of information we just don't know about the craft. However, I left the program many years ago (1990). Maybe there is more we know but I just don't have access to that information. The "Balls of Plasma" is some sort of high energy release that propels the craft forward in Earth's atmosphere. However, once the craft leaves the atmosphere, there is a different form of energy propulsion that controls the craft in space. The Ebens explained to us that their craft works like two (2) different spaceships. But their explanation was complicated since we just didn't know their science. The plates contained a coated substance that did reflect Lasers. But we couldn't understand just how the reflection created such energy.

6. In release 4 it was mentioned by those who went to the Eben planet that there was normal Earth like gravity on the vessel. I'm curious to find out how the Ebens managed this given the other space distortion factors involved.

6. You mention Space Distortion Factors. The Ebens managed to control the distortion factors inside the ship by generating force fields against the ships surfaces, thus allowing gravity to become present. Just how they did that, we just don't know. That "force" wasn't gravity itself, but some sort of pulsating energy field that controlled or eliminated the distortion and thus allowed gravity. Our people were confused and sometimes disorientated by the controlled force fields inside the ship.

7. While the materials they may have access to can allow them to travel at the speeds they achieved, I believe it is still possible for us to produce a similar technology with materials on Earth, just not as powerful or efficient and likely more bulky.

7. Regarding the gases inside the chambers. We do not know the make up of the gases. The plates contained microscopic indentations that also contained smaller chambers. There were not any wires connecting the chambers, but there were smaller tubes that connected the chambers. The tubes contained nano wheels that spun the gas into the vents.

8. Additional info on the ship I am curious to know:
i. How did the gases get in chambers 2 and 3? What were inside these chambers?
ii. Were the two plates wired to anything?
iii. Dr. McPherson mentioned the gases were pushing on plates. How is that?

8. There was a "force pulse generator" that projected a field in front of the spaceship once it was in space. The Ebens explained this force pulse generator (we called it that) moved "space" and allowed the Eben ship to skip the time warp and move through space at a faster speed. The force pulse generator was contained in the front of the bigger ship. The generator looked like a series of large chambers connected together by vents and tub-lets. The center chamber contained a liquid and one smaller chamber contained a gas. The projected port looked like a large vent opening, with casting wheels on each side. The center of the large vent contained one portal. Since we never actually observed this force pulse generator working, we could NOT understand how it worked or the science behind the operation of the generator.

10. Would be curious to also know more about the intra-environmental propulsion system as well.

9. The Ebens mastered the use of antimatter. They were able to store the antimatter in chambers coated with some type of neutral material. The antimatter chamber also contained a gas that somehow controlled the antimatter.

11. Some of the challenges still remaining for developing interspace travel:
a. how to channel the gaseous matter before it merges to far in front of the ship so it doesn't have adverse affects on the ship and crew(massive g-force)
b. how to produce the matter/antimatter gases
c. How to harness enough of the energy produced from the matter -> energy reaction and recycle this energy to keep the process relatively efficient d. Is the energy redirected and used to create space behind the ship as well?

steven chiverton

FROM GAIA.COM:

The Exchange Program Between Earth and Project Serpo In the Zeta Reticuli System
The Planet Serpo exchange project traces its origins to the Famous Roswell Incident where a UFO reportedly crashed in the plains near Socorro, New Mexico, on May 31, 1947. The remains of the craft and one living ET, along with the bodies of his four dead companions, were taken to Roswell for analysis. Meanwhile, the government reported to the American public by telling them they had only seen weather balloons.
As it turned out, there were Two Crashes. The remains of the second UFO were not found until about two years later. It appeared the two spacecraft had crashed into each other. By then, six bodies of dead aliens had decomposed, so there wasn’t much of them left. Even so, the remains were taken to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base for evaluation and study.

The Roswell living ET, later named EBE1 for “Extraterrestrial Biological Entity,” was friendly and calm. He attempted to communicate, but spoke in tonal qualities that Americans were never able to understand or speak, according to UFO researcher Len Kasten. EBE1 seemed very intelligent and was able to quickly learn English. He informed his “keepers” that he was from a Planet Called Serpo about 40 light years away in the Zeta Reticuli system.
EBE1 worked with the salvaged communication device in his space vehicle to try and contact his home planet. He tried six times and all six times, the communication system failed. In early 1952, EBE1 sadly passed away without ever making contact with his home.
His effort was not unrewarded. In December 1952, the military made contact with the alien race referred to as Ebens who lived on the Planet Serpo in the Zeta Reticuli system, and communications transpired over the next nine years. During this time, an exchange program between the inhabitants of the two planets, Earth and Serpo, was created. Twelve American astronauts, 10 men and two women, were selected for the experiment.
There were strict requirements in order for a person to join the program and the training was rigorous. In short, the ones chosen for the journey could not be married or have children. And though it was not a requirement, having living family members like parents or siblings was not ideal. The assignment required their unquestioned absence for 10 years: no one on Earth should be concerned about their whereabouts for the duration of the mission.
The exchange was scheduled to occur at Holloman Air Force Base on April 24, 1964, with approval From President John F. Kennedy. Two Eben spaceships landed as planned. A contingent of American government personnel greeted them. The 12 American astronauts prepared to embark on their adventure, but for some reason,

the exchange got postponed. The Ebens retrieved the remains of their dead comrades and left. The Ebens returned in July 1965 and picked up their passengers. According to Kasten, only one Eben stayed behind on Earth.

I HAVE ALWAYS FELT THIS STORY IS LEGIT!!!!!!!

YET IT NEVER RECEIVED THE ATTENTION IT DESERVED. SAD!!!!!
you may want to look at the youtube video roswell revisited and the notes taken by a nurse who the alien would only communicate with by telepathy etc and the story is totally different than the ebe story of a so called surviving alien from the roswell crash . the youtube video is six hours long and after listening to it bit by bit i experienced a sudden energetic rush like what ive just listen to made sense and was right in a way and my deepest subconscious was trying to recal or retrieve some kind of wiped memory of the past life amoungst the stars as said may happen once you listen to it all and it was right i nearly got there but dident

OakFieldAlienz444

There were two crashes and possibly more than one type of alien.
An old art bell show about Roswell in the 90's says some of them were bird aliens with
feathers.