Project to develop side effects of time travel technology

steven chiverton

The Hubble limit and lightspeed exists for light from planets, nebulas, astroids, planets and moons but not stars. Remember, the sun emits no visible light
The Hubble limit and lightspeed exists for light from planets, nebulas, astroids, planets and moons but not stars. Remember, the sun emits no visible light

Yeats

looking for people interested in helping develop the side effects of time travel fields upon materials for profit.
let me know if interested.
I believe that you have the process reversed, if you are speaking of the hypotheses and hardware which derive from development in a specific field. Examples of such from the space program can be seen here.

Jet Propulsion Laboratory - Infographics

Now, it would certainly be possible to accidently develop one kind of technology while seeking another, such as when Dr. Roy J. Plunkett discovered Teflon while seeking to create a new kind of coolant. However, to use this example further, Dr. Plunkett did not seek at the outset to discover Teflon. In most cases, to discover the consequences of a technology before creating the technology itself would be akin to creating a motherless child. Or, as Timeflipper posted...

You first have to be capable of actually Time-Travelling, which personally i dont believe for one moment that you are capable..

As for the rest, I won't bother getting into a debate on whether or not the stars shine. It is true that the internet can be a big time-waster, but really!

NaturalPhilosopher

I believe that you have the process reversed, if you are speaking of the hypotheses and hardware which derive from development in a specific field. Examples of such from the space program can be seen here.

Jet Propulsion Laboratory - Infographics

Now, it would certainly be possible to accidently develop one kind of technology while seeking another, such as when Dr. Roy J. Plunkett discovered Teflon while seeking to create a new kind of coolant. However, to use this example further, Dr. Plunkett did not seek at the outset to discover Teflon. In most cases, to discover the consequences of a technology before creating the technology itself would be akin to creating a motherless child. Or, as Timeflipper posted...

As for the rest, I won't bother getting into a debate on whether or not the stars shine. It is true that the internet can be a big time-waster, but really!
yup, can't see the stars in space.
not a single full spectrum photograph ever taken.
nasa doesn't have them, been asked

you can see the planets though
the invisible form of light from the sun is absorbed by the upper atmosphere or surface(like the moon) and is re-manated as visible light
our atmosphere creates the light

if you further excite the upper atmosphere with invisible light(longitudinal light) you can eliminate nighttime on earth.
the low pressure gases of the upper atmosphere are what is glowing. Like a fluroscent lightbulb.

this is why geiger counters detect strong aether energy. It's a fluroscent lightbulb with low pressure gases inside and applied high voltage just below the breakdown voltage. When an ionizing particle shoots through it causes an uptick in voltage to allow the full current to flow through causing the audible 'tick'.

aether energy waves are a new form of ionizing radiation when strong.
like gamma waves but these are not visible optical frequencies.

normal matter also emanates these waves but that's a discussion for a construction of a chronovisor

"if you can't see the stars in space, all of physics falls apart." -Eric Dollard

Last edited:

mullac998

yup, can't see the stars in space.
not a single full spectrum photograph ever taken.
nasa doesn't have them, been asked

you can see the planets though
the invisible form of light from the sun is absorbed by the upper atmosphere or surface(like the moon) and is re-manated as visible light
our atmosphere creates the light

if you further excite the upper atmosphere with invisible light(longitudinal light) you can eliminate nighttime on earth.
the low pressure gases of the upper atmosphere are what is glowing. Like a fluroscent lightbulb.

this is why geiger counters detect strong aether energy. It's a fluroscent lightbulb with low pressure gases inside and applied high voltage just below the breakdown voltage. When an ionizing particle shoots through it causes an uptick in voltage to allow the full current to flow through causing the audible 'tick'.

aether energy waves are a new form of ionizing radiation when strong.
like gamma waves but these are not visible optical frequencies.

normal matter also emanates these waves but that's a discussion for a construction of a chronovisor

"if you can't see the stars in space, all of physics falls apart." -Eric Dollard
I believe in Eric dollard but you never back up your claims with evidence your more phony then a person who runs a pyramid scheme