Project to develop side effects of time travel technology

TimeFlipper

The Hubble limit and lightspeed exists for light from planets, nebulas, astroids, planets and moons but not stars.

Remember, the sun emits no visible light

The Sun and other stars, certainly do emit visible light!! (y)..
Its all down to the frequencies of the radiation that the Sun emits, for example there is a frequency span that i will show you which covers the visible light spectrum :D..

Solar Radiation Standards.jpg

The graph is called the, Solar Radiation Standards, and clearly shows you the frequencies of visible light...The least harmful frequencies are in the Radio and TV section....Gamma waves can also emit visible light frequencies at certain times, through Solar flares on the surface of the Sun..

If you doubt my information, you will easily find a lot of the frequency spectrums of our Sun on the internet..

Last edited:

Apri1

At first I thought this thread was about symptoms and side effects you get from time traveling (like homesickness :p). But it turns out it's actually about alternative tech built with the same theories/ideas/mechanics.

In that case, my guess would be that it'd likely open doors to probability manipulation, prediction machines, body swapping technology, among other things.

NaturalPhilosopher

Not a single full spectrum photograph taken of the sun in space. Nasa doesn't have one. Always a single freq. Can call them up, not one available.

Remember, all photographs taken in space are indirectly through a medium or reflected. Lenses of cameras, helmets, windows or reflected off mirrors(Hubble). On earth it is taken through the atmosphere.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I will show you a lovely pic of the rising Sun soon, but do remember that certain filters are needed to take those pics ...Maybe you should take a look at the Sun when its rising in the morning, and do make sure you have the proper Sun Glasses for viewing the Sun , or you could lose your sight...:cool:
Believe it or not but Sunlight actually lights up our days, and at night time the Sun reflects off the Moon, so that we can see in the night (y):LOL:..

The Dark Sun you mentioned is more than likely an eclipse of the Sun whereby the Moon crosses in front of the Sun to block out its view at a particular area...Here are three images of an eclipse taking place..(y)images.jpgimages (1).jpgimages (2).jpg

ocean_sun_rising_by_zjessez-d3da9l2.jpg...This fourth image is a lovely pic of the Sun taken just after daybreak, with a Cokin filter attached to the camera lens :)..

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

sonoma state university in california knows full well the sun is dark in space.

since you cannot see the stars or sun in space, then all of physics falls apart.

TimeFlipper

sonoma state university in california knows full well the sun is dark in space.

since you cannot see the stars or sun in space, then all of physics falls apart.

Of course you can see the Sun if youre in space...The guys on the International Space Station can always see the Sun, unless an object like our Earth blocked it or its roof covers it from view, its common knowledge NP...

Show us an article from the Sonoma State University where it says that you cannot see the Sun if you are in Space :eek::D..

TimeFlipper

sonoma state hasn't published

So how can you possibly say that Sonoma "knows full well the Sun is dark in space", when common knowledge clearly states that the Sun can be seen when you are in Space?

Its very obvious to me that you made up that part about Sonoma Uni, to try and add credibility to yourself, clearly forgetting that i would be asking for some proof..