Project Veritas Offers $10,000 Reward

Khaos

where the wild things are
I am glad that the truth is finally emerging.

Me too. Just left another forum which I enjoyed, but they started to censor me saying I was using fake news sources.

It gets me how many people are brainwashed.

Brainwashed or just plain stupid? What always gets me is how people think news from mainstream services like Fox and CNN is legit and not heavily edited and scripted towards the left or right.

Its like Yahoo News. Largely conservative and more opinion based than anything else. Because in this day and age having opinion about something is totally newsworthy.

I saw this one article about foods that are unhealthy and nobody should eat. And you could tell it was just foods the author disliked. There was no research or statistics to back the information up, it was just opinion based BS.

"I don't like tomatoes, they taste terrible! So in my opinion they are unhealthy!"

jcolanzi

I am glad that the truth is finally emerging.

Me too. Just left another forum which I enjoyed, but they started to censor me saying I was using fake news sources.

It gets me how many people are brainwashed.

Brainwashed or just plain stupid? What always gets me is how people think news from mainstream services like Fox and CNN is legit and not heavily edited and scripted towards the left or right.

Its like Yahoo News. Largely conservative and more opinion based than anything else. Because in this day and age having opinion about something is totally newsworthy.

I saw this one article about foods that are unhealthy and nobody should eat. And you could tell it was just foods the author disliked. There was no research or statistics to back the information up, it was just opinion based BS.

"I don't like tomatoes, they taste terrible! So in my opinion they are unhealthy!"

I think it's more than stupid. I adjusted my posts and dug deeper to find more "reliable " sources.

Trust me it wasn't easy.

I think it was two reasons.

!. They only believe the fake news people.

2. I started a thread that was only going cover human trafficking and pedophilia. Trust me many of the members on the site are still spouting that Pizza Gate is a right wing conspiracy theory.

I'm not even a true conservative. I take each issue on it's own.

But, I really hate seeing what's happening to children.

That's also why I'm against war. The vast majority of casualties are women, children and the elderly.

The enemy combatants are percentage wise the least amount.

Khaos

where the wild things are

I am a bit of everything. I do not subscribe myself with any particular party or position, I see the bigger picture and smaller details from every vantage point possible. But pretty much, each issue on its own. I might support some conservative issues, but oppose others, might support some liberal issues, but oppose others.

For example even though I am part of the LGBQT community, I opposed the transgendered bathroom stuff. And support Trump's decision to leave it to the local and state level. I find it really silly to allow transgendered people to have their own bathrooms. I am gay, and I don't demand having my own bathroom, I don't see blacks, whites, hispanics, gays, lesbians, zebras and elephants demanding their own bathrooms.

I also agree with religious freedom to some extents. I remember that gay wedding cake fiasco a few years back, where that bakery refused to make a cake for a gay couple. And the LGBQT community went into an uproar about it. That is so silly! Just go to another bakery! Lol...

jcolanzi

I am a bit of everything. I do not subscribe myself with any particular party or position, I see the bigger picture and smaller details from every vantage point possible. But pretty much, each issue on its own. I might support some conservative issues, but oppose others, might support some liberal issues, but oppose others.

For example even though I am part of the LGBQT community, I opposed the transgendered bathroom stuff. And support Trump's decision to leave it to the local and state level. I find it really silly to allow transgendered people to have their own bathrooms. I am gay, and I don't demand having my own bathroom, I don't see blacks, whites, hispanics, gays, lesbians, zebras and elephants demanding their own bathrooms.

I also agree with religious freedom to some extents. I remember that gay wedding cake fiasco a few years back, where that bakery refused to make a cake for a gay couple. And the LGBQT community went into an uproar about it. That is so silly! Just go to another bakery! Lol...

I agree.