Proof Covid-19 exists?

OakFieldAlienz444

Here's possible proof Covid-19 IS FOH REAL:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Here's possible proof Covid-19 IS FOH REAL:

Do you believe the article. Have you confirmed by yourself what is said is true?

Here is an excerpt from the article that activates my bullshit sensor: "Full genome sequencing and electron microscopy were used to identify the virus."

That statement alone falls outside my ability to verify the claim. From what I have read, one would need a million dollars of equipment to validate the claim. Yet if you paid attention to the article you would see that all those patients had pneumonia. It is standard practice in the scientific community to have other independent labs also validate the claim. How many other labs were involved in doing so? We would need to see their research results as well. The writer of this article is obviously not a journalist. Just a fear mongerer with a fake claim.

walt willis

SARs and many other forms of a virus are real and have been so every year.
If you listen to the media we were headed for an ice age back in the 70s and a global melt down years later.
Chicken little lives?
Grow up people and stop being so stupid!
The Kool-Aid is free, just ask Jim Jones!
96703152_3162668073779442_4560189747095404544_n.jpg

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I think the drug companies were behind the whole hoax. It was shown that the manufacturing date on a case of vaccine was dated two months before the Wuhan lab leak even occurred.

steven chiverton

did you notice when the wuhan outbreak happened it was right in the midsts of these massive riots and all of sudden it happens like they was loosing control of there own people then when the virus come ? or was it released the riots died down what a coincidence

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Over here in the US lately we only have mass shootings in-between covid outbreaks. Kind of like the news media just makes them up.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

im fully vaccinated with the 2 shots but the Australian government really makes it hard as my mum is going into a nursing home and they want proof of vaccination to visit my mum the local gp where i had my shots wont give me proof and so referd me to there website online to get it but i had to join and registered which was a nightmare as they arsk to many questions like a foreign spy agency would, and to complete the form they asked more questions which i filled out a few times before i realized ive already filled that out so its taking me in circles i think the online system is corupted and wont let me access my proof even worse ive been told now the nursing home also wants proof of the flue shot i told my mum she be like stuck in a prison and i cant get in to visit her because of these stupid rules in a state thats better off than the rest of the country

Mayhem

Zenith
Thats crap, just go through Medicare and its all done. Learn to use technology.

Takes about 5 minutes tops.