PROOF Of My Time/Travelers/Alien Contacts

NIXIE

it noting to do with time travel but do u opey Jesus Christ his commandment..?? all we do is to fear God and keep his commandment but you have to understand that you can lose the holy spirit if you don't change your ways and keep in sin and sin all the time Jesus Christ said this keep his commandment if you love him.

Thanks for thinking of me, Man. I am trying to do my best each day, but I know it is not enough for God.. but I am connected to him and I don't doubt that his Spirit does reside within me. I have to get in gear and study more Bible and share more truth with others!

dirtbikeracer52

God is yet another reason the public is so ignorant and weak. He is NOT what you think and is infact satan in disguise! The snake serpant switched places with god and was only trying to set man free with truth from being enslaved and controlled. But you have all been fooled and that is exactly why god hates the stronger souls that can question everything with logic and reason. You think heaven is so wonderful? when you walk through the light your soul and all life memories get erased and that is gods meaning of pure. You cannot even remeber who you were or your family. You are then only recycled and reincarnated to keep coming back here. The stronger souls DO NOT FALL FOR THE WONDERFUL FAKE PEACEFUL feeling frequency technology used against them when they get to heaven. I would suggest reading tricked by the light. Just as insects are lured to their death.

NIXIE

God is yet another reason the public is so ignorant and weak. He is NOT what you think and is infact satan in disguise! The snake serpant switched places with god and was only trying to set man free with truth from being enslaved and controlled. But you have all been fooled and that is exactly why god hates the stronger souls that can question everything with logic and reason. You think heaven is so wonderful? when you walk through the light your soul and all life memories get erased and that is gods meaning of pure. You cannot even remeber who you were or your family. You are then only recycled and reincarnated to keep coming back here. The stronger souls DO NOT FALL FOR THE WONDERFUL FAKE PEACEFUL feeling frequency technology used against them when they get to heaven. I would suggest reading tricked by the light. Just as insects are lured to their death.

Stop lying to us you ignoramus. YOU KNOW NOTHING!

I would suggest reading THE HOLY BIBLE!

mullac998

I have a lot to say on this matter seem i practised medium ship for 2 years, yes some people believe the white light is a scam but that doesn't mean heaven isn't real in fact its next to the moon in the astral plane only people who are not wised up to this are the ones who get recycled why do you think every tv show movie etc whatever tells you to go to the light because that's the system that has been set up they don't want you to break the cycle of reincarnation because as long as you don't you are a slave to the system and just a digit

dimension-1hacker

my favorite philosophies are nihilism, obsurdism, solipsism, and have discovered a way conceptually to time travel and boost my intellect. Prove you are a time traveler by asking a future me then traveling back in time to tell this me what I said.

Last edited:

Secretman3811

maybe u right about that but do you have proof of it........?
i think you talking about the liekiller you tube.com video man that video is scary and did you go to the future or not..i hope i don't get reincarnated again.. but that sound like Antichrist as Satan himself..so write back..

TimeFlipper

maybe u right about that but do you have proof of it........?
i think you talking about the liekiller you tube.com video man that video is scary and did you go to the future or not..i hope i don't get reincarnated again.. but that sound like Antichrist as Satan himself..so write back..

Of course he has no proof...Ask him the "Einstein" Proof question (One of our own respected members)..
The proof is:: Go forward 7 days into the future, then bring back today the information from 3 Front Page headlines, derived from 3 individual UK Newspapers....If he can do that, and be accurate in 7 days time, then he is definitely a real time-traveller!!...But of course he cant do that!, therefore watch out for all the lame and boring excuses he comes up with, its actually good fun reading those silly excuses :ROFLMAO:..

Last edited:

dirtbikeracer52

Ok I am glad to see the there are a couple replies from people on here which are aware to see that what I said about god is likely true. Part of knowing truth that evil must disguise itself as good in order to fool its target. The tactics used by evil are very easy to spot. Evil often takes the truth and mixes it with falsehoods to deceive. Evil also withholds no information as well. And the lord god commanded the man, saying of every tree of the garden though mayest freely eat: but of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day thou eastest thereof thou shalt surely die. The above passage tells us that it was the lord god who told mankind NOT to eat of the fruit which is svmbolic for knoledge. WHY SHOULD LEARNING THAT INFORMATION BE A SIN? Why is the withholding of knowledge consistent with the way modern government withholds information? The withholding of information is evil, is it not? . The behaviour God exhitbited in Eden is perfectly consistent with what evil would have to do if its goal were to take over the human race and control it. This in itself is consistent with Luciferic symbols found in Washington DC. Government plays the biggest part in world control. Why do you think the churces are tax excempt? Because they are controlling the people and helping our government!!!! Why do you think on currency it says in god we trust!!??? Why do you think everytime a world even shooting 911 etc happen you see the president get on public tv and say( let us find trust and comfort in god durring these difficult times)?? As for me proofing to you people here I am a time traveler, go back and read my post. No where did I claim to be a time travler. I said I was in contact with many real t1me travelers and other life forms. But that mostly all of my contacts got intercepted and interfered with since all electronic communication is closely monitored.

Secretman3811

Ok I am glad to see the there are a couple replies from people on here which are aware to see that what I said about god is likely true. Part of knowing truth that evil must disguise itself as good in order to fool its target. The tactics used by evil are very easy to spot. Evil often takes the truth and mixes it with falsehoods to deceive. Evil also withholds no information as well. And the lord god commanded the man, saying of every tree of the garden though mayest freely eat: but of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day thou eastest thereof thou shalt surely die. The above passage tells us that it was the lord god who told mankind NOT to eat of the fruit which is svmbolic for knoledge. WHY SHOULD LEARNING THAT INFORMATION BE A SIN? Why is the withholding of knowledge consistent with the way modern government withholds information? The withholding of information is evil, is it not? . The behaviour God exhitbited in Eden is perfectly consistent with what evil would have to do if its goal were to take over the human race and control it. This in itself is consistent with Luciferic symbols found in Washington DC. Government plays the biggest part in world control. Why do you think the churces are tax excempt? Because they are controlling the people and helping our government!!!! Why do you think on currency it says in god we trust!!??? Why do you think everytime a world even shooting 911 etc happen you see the president get on public tv and say( let us find trust and comfort in god durring these difficult times)?? As for me proofing to you people here I am a time traveler, go back and read my post. No where did I claim to be a time travler. I said I was in contact with many real t1me travelers and other life forms. But that mostly all of my contacts got intercepted and interfered with since all electronic communication is closely monitored.

do you have a link for the book about trick by the light?? also have you heard of this device call Hyper Dimensional Resonator build by steven gibbs write back