PROOF Of My Time/Travelers/Alien Contacts

dirtbikeracer52

Ok people. Let me first tell you that time travel is VERY REAL (but highly controlled and regulated by the government!! I was on a need to know basis because it just so happens that an evil government/alien agency came back from the future to RUIN MY CHILDHOOD LIFE AND HEALTH!!!!!!!
Back around 2001-2003 I sent out hundreds of millions of emails (seeking any time traveler or alien in disguise here which had the technology to help me go back relive/save my life. That was before I knew how deep of a conspiracy I was up against, and how serious they take matters of unauthorized time travel in this time/dimension. YET those same agents and entities whom police time travel have unlawfully used it to reshape and remove innocent key events and individuals from our timeline, or for their own personal gain. Many were made really sick or disabled shortly before 911 on purpose in order to keep them from getting in the way or being any possible threat at their evil plans to take over the world!! I HONESTLY MANAGED TO GETS 1,000S OF REPLIES WITH 100S ACTUALLY BEING ALIENS/TIME TRAVELERS IN DISGUISE HERE OR FROM OTHER DIMENSIONS. I have the proof!!! There are secret contacts in almost every major city. However I CANNOT say much more over here. IT IS NOT SAFE!!! I have a reason for needing to go back and have made this my life. BUT (all electronic communication is closely monitored). I need someone who lives near the Boston area or which will travel here who is financially well off. If your life goal is to relive your life, or you have a sincere reason for needing to travel back in time I think we can help each other. I have the knowledge and contacts but do not have the financial resources at this point to safely negotiate with anyone in person. And as I said it is not safe to even be talking about this over here as everything is closely monitored. PM me if you believe you would be a good local candidate to come to me hear near the Boston area and are truly serious about needing time travel.

Parazite1986

I have some questions.

When World War III begins?

Is Trump going to win this election?

When does corona virus become less of the threat?

What does your time machine look like?

titorite

Nobody has the money right now. Aint you heard? Quarintine is the order of the day on a pesky freqking virus can can survive upto 17 days on surfaces... and every new infection resets the quarintine to day zero.... it freking sucks but i get it completely.

Stay home from work or go outside and get sick and roll the dice on a 4 percent mortality rate... so i doubt anyone has millions to share for a worldline ride

dirtbikeracer52

again I am requesting that anyone which is serious and interested should pm me. I'm certainly not going to risk posting information of a sensative nature over here. Yes I understand most people are feeling the financial effects in one way or another because of this whole virus, but true smart wealthy people always plan ahead and store a good portion of their assets away as cash, gold etc. Suppose you knew the world was going to end in 3 days, you should AWAYS have a plan if you have money.

dirtbikeracer52

you can post here in addition if you wan't but please do not ask me me questions like how does these machine work, what will happen in the future, any

dirtbikeracer52

BECAUSE EVERYTHING ONLINE IS CLOSELY MONITORED! (you fail to understand the danger and seriousness of this nature). It was before I knew this that I foolishy sent out mass emails looking for people that could help. And as a result they used me to steal technology from everyone I was in contact with, and many got attacked, detained or killed in the process. if you share/exchange classified information online your own life, families as well as all those you communicate with will be at risk

NIXIE

I fail to understand why you need someone to meet up with you?

Well, I am just guessing, but I think it would go something like "Ok now lets go to the bank or atm and you withdraw all of your cash and then give it to me and then we can time travel" ... then you wake up in the hotel room the next morning after the drugs wear off. *(Guy with "time machine" nowhere to be found...)

Last edited: