PROOF Of My Time/Travelers/Alien Contacts

dirtbikeracer52

No it does not work like that at all. No one is expected to go to their bank and withdraw all their money or show up with any cash gold in hand. They just need to show verifiable proof of assetes via something like a paperr bank statement. Then my contacts will actually be able to demonstrate the technology to you before you spend a dime. Once you have seen that they have technology capable of t1me travel age regression etc only then are you expected to transfer deliver funds. It can even be arranged that your funds do not get relased until you set a day after you used the technology and it worked.

titorite

What the hay would a time traveler even need money for? Like seriously , this sounds scammy as stink. Qurnos never asked for a dime nor did titor. But you need a dollar .
That aint gonna happen buddy. Real time travelers seem to be able to solve that issue with a flip of a switch. Babe ruths autograph boom problem solved.

Also the most believable stuff always seemed to revolve around object retrieval or event observation....not dollar dollar bills yall

TimeFlipper

What the hay would a time traveler even need money for? Like seriously , this sounds scammy as stink. Qurnos never asked for a dime nor did titor. But you need a dollar .
That aint gonna happen buddy. Real time travelers seem to be able to solve that issue with a flip of a switch. Babe ruths autograph boom problem solved.

Also the most believable stuff always seemed to revolve around object retrieval or event observation....not dollar dollar bills yall

Fortunately all our members have enough common sense to dismiss the members ridiculous demands for money!!
He will eventually creep away, thinking up another crazy idea on how to scam money out of people, he wont get any money from here! :ROFLMAO:..

dirtbikeracer52

I did not ask for any money from anyone upfront. Its the same as when you go to look at a car. You test drive it and examine it over in great details before you then go to your bank and return with the funds to buy it. If you people are all seriously that dull narrow and closed minded then stay in your limited little world and keep thinking real time travelers or anyone claiming to be are going to foolishy post classified (actual REAL scematics over here on a public forum. And anyone whom uses t1me travel for financial gain will not only be tracked down and killed sooner or later, but your selfish actions will cause a chain reaction of chaos in the timethreads causing innocent people to suffer from your actions in ways you cannot even imagine!

Secretman3811

I did not ask for any money from anyone upfront. Its the same as when you go to look at a car. You test drive it and examine it over in great details before you then go to your bank and return with the funds to buy it. If you people are all seriously that dull narrow and closed minded then stay in your limited little world and keep thinking real time travelers or anyone claiming to be are going to foolishy post classified (actual REAL scematics over here on a public forum. And anyone whom uses t1me travel for financial gain will not only be tracked down and killed sooner or later, but your selfish actions will cause a chain reaction of chaos in the timethreads causing innocent people to suffer from your actions in ways you cannot even imagine!

what kind of time machine you taking about? is this a time travel belt that wear around the waist..? write back

NIXIE

So how do you know you aren't going to be contacted by, and end up entertaining a member of an agency that will just take you out for sharing such info..? Why are you risking your life? I am from a timeline where that sort of scenario is a definite possibility, but I am not sure the same goons have access to the same secret in this dimension...

Last edited:

Secretman3811

So how do you know you aren't going to be contacted by, and end up entertaining a member of an agency that will just take you out for sharing such info..? Why are you risking your life? I am from a timeline where this is a definite possibility, but I am not sure the satanic freemason club has access to the same secret in this dimension...

Nixie i just wonder thank goodness for you saved by Jesus Christ but as you know it you can lose the holy spirit so what do you think of that write back

NIXIE

Nixie i just wonder thank goodness for you saved by Jesus Christ but as you know it you can lose the holy spirit so what do you think of that write back

Sorry, what do you mean lose the Holy Spirit? from what?
If you mean by just time traveling to another dimension, then yes that is a possibility I am aware of. Time Travel can be a very satanic thing, if it is abused.

Secretman3811

Sorry, what do you mean lose the Holy Spirit? from what?
If you mean by just time traveling to another dimension, then yes that is a possibility I am aware of. Time Travel can be a very satanic thing, if it is abused.

it noting to do with time travel but do u opey Jesus Christ his commandment..?? all we do is to fear God and keep his commandment but you have to understand that you can lose the holy spirit if you don't change your ways and keep in sin and sin all the time Jesus Christ said this keep his commandment if you love him.

Harte

Fortunately all our members have enough common sense to dismiss the members ridiculous demands for money!!
He will eventually creep away, thinking up another crazy idea on how to scam money out of people, he wont get any money from here! :ROFLMAO:..
Nothing to worry about. If he's telling the truth here:
BECAUSE EVERYTHING ONLINE IS CLOSELY MONITORED! (you fail to understand the danger and seriousness of this nature). It was before I knew this that I foolishy sent out mass emails looking for people that could help. And as a result they used me to steal technology from everyone I was in contact with, and many got attacked, detained or killed in the process. if you share/exchange classified information online your own life, families as well as all those you communicate with will be at risk

Then he's already dead because of:
PM me if you believe you would be a good local candidate to come to me hear near the Boston area and are truly serious about needing time travel.

Harte