PROOF Of My Time/Travelers/Alien Contacts

dirtbikeracer52

As I am a new member posting links is not allowed. But if you google tricked by the light you will probally find it. Yes of course I have heard of the HDR by steven gibbs. And yes IF YOU can manage to find a vortex it does work, but you have no control over the date/year you travel to. I spoke to a guy from Boston which managed to find a grid point on a main intersection street in Boston. I will not mentionthat street over here. But he used the HDR to travel many times and always ended up in the year 1978-1979. I am not sure if that grid point is still open, but if anyone lives close to Boston and wants to try using their HDR with me in that power spot pm me. Also a different guy I was in contact with made a more powerful modify of the HDR to work and generate it's own power source. But that was yet another contact who got interfered with. Here are a couple of his replies back from 2002:

To the one wo made it!

All we want to do is help you, but we recieved a phone call that diminished that possibility. According to a "Hi-Level Source", many people are under investigation on thier knowledge of top secret gov. projects and equiptment which is documented as classified and knowledge is punishable by law. Such screen names were mentioned; Colt3113, Tomnwrr, and yours-PeterNwR, along with others.. We are unable to help you in your search because our policies are in direct conclift with our nations gov. and our right to do our research under private funding. However, we would like you to research these items. In researching you will find the answer you have been looking for. - Multiverse resonator, chronological time reflector series 2, Cosmic diodes xxi, STR-40 Flux com./plasmatron oscillator and a fluxatron. CAUTION: Do NOT fall for cheap models, they are a scam and will NOT work, and never buy plans to make your own!! Only settle for GHJ made carbon based materialed equiptment. As a time traveler you should be able to find these products rather easily.
Once again we wish you luck and knowledge to travel safely and effectively. We appologize for not being able to sell you our products, but we hope you understand. A word from the wise...Find this equiptment and conduct your travel fast because what you are doing isn't protected by your rights in any form and many eyes are on you at this very moment. Good Luck and let us know if you need help!!

TTC Tech
01/11/03 - 02/21/10

First, for a precausion, what exactly were you injected with? It is ok, you can trust us. It won't interfere with your and our mission, but we must know. We must know where and when it happened, if you want us to help you. I would love to show and explain everything to you about our technology and products, but the internet is one good way to get our secrets, which we have worked so hard for, released to the public. For all I know you are working for a number of groups who dedicate thier time just to destroy ours. That is precisely why we are privatly funded. Perhaps we should come out to you to give you a demo. Stephen Gibbs could never give a demo because his HDR doesn't work unless you are practically "stepping" through a vortex. Our machines create an artificial vortex, which is both faster and safer. No more looking for grids(which we have many in Ca), now the grids find us. Technology is IN-SANE, and this all happened within the last 5 years. I cannot mention dimensions, because according to "modern science", scientists haven't actually contacted other dimensions. Well, you and I as well as many others know just how true that is, but we all also know why they say it. Protection. We would like to help you fix your present, so let us know how we can...

FarOutThere

Ok people. Let me first tell you that time travel is VERY REAL (but highly controlled and regulated by the government!! I was on a need to know basis because it just so happens that an evil government/alien agency came back from the future to RUIN MY CHILDHOOD LIFE AND HEALTH!!!!!!!
Back around 2001-2003 I sent out hundreds of millions of emails (seeking any time traveler or alien in disguise here which had the technology to help me go back relive/save my life. That was before I knew how deep of a conspiracy I was up against, and how serious they take matters of unauthorized time travel in this time/dimension. YET those same agents and entities whom police time travel have unlawfully used it to reshape and remove innocent key events and individuals from our timeline, or for their own personal gain. Many were made really sick or disabled shortly before 911 on purpose in order to keep them from getting in the way or being any possible threat at their evil plans to take over the world!! I HONESTLY MANAGED TO GETS 1,000S OF REPLIES WITH 100S ACTUALLY BEING ALIENS/TIME TRAVELERS IN DISGUISE HERE OR FROM OTHER DIMENSIONS. I have the proof!!! There are secret contacts in almost every major city. However I CANNOT say much more over here. IT IS NOT SAFE!!! I have a reason for needing to go back and have made this my life. BUT (all electronic communication is closely monitored). I need someone who lives near the Boston area or which will travel here who is financially well off. If your life goal is to relive your life, or you have a sincere reason for needing to travel back in time I think we can help each other. I have the knowledge and contacts but do not have the financial resources at this point to safely negotiate with anyone in person. And as I said it is not safe to even be talking about this over here as everything is closely monitored. PM me if you believe you would be a good local candidate to come to me hear near the Boston area and are truly serious about needing time travel.

It would be cool if you were really the infamous time travel spammer, I had some comms w him back over 15+ years ago.

He sent me some files too, of things he had collected.

dirtbikeracer52

Yes it is me. I am still stuck here thanks to having NO MONEY! Knowledge is nothing without money. I'm in so much pain I would seriously rather die if I knew right now I would still be here by summer end then stuck left to die a slow painful misrible death in this sh1thole of a situation!

Hilton.P

A friend we know is the most poorest guy among all us . He never asked money but he tested us to give money to others in need . some of us were in need too . nowdays we could be considered "wealthy" as a comunity. yet he is still the poorest guy you might know telling us again and again what he told us first : "I hate moneys that is why I am poor and that doesn't mean I can't have a lot , I just don't want them for myself " it turned out after 4 years he was right with all the friends he made he can live money free around all the world , and yes he might be a timetraveler... as for the post here . SECRETMAN shall I ask you a simple question , What is the first rule of a time traveler ?

Angelface239

A friend we know is the most poorest guy among all us . He never asked money but he tested us to give money to others in need . some of us were in need too . nowdays we could be considered "wealthy" as a comunity. yet he is still the poorest guy you might know telling us again and again what he told us first : "I hate moneys that is why I am poor and that doesn't mean I can't have a lot , I just don't want them for myself " it turned out after 4 years he was right with all the friends he made he can live money free around all the world , and yes he might be a timetraveler... as for the post here . SECRETMAN shall I ask you a simple question , What is the first rule of a time traveler ?
I am not sure.

Element115

Yes it is me. I am still stuck here thanks to having NO MONEY! Knowledge is nothing without money. I'm in so much pain I would seriously rather die if I knew right now I would still be here by summer end then stuck left to die a slow painful misrible death in this sh1thole of a situation!
When a crack whore gets a fix, she knows what to do to get it. If you were sent in time why don't you know how to get the most essential thing to your survival?

Angelface239

What is the first rule of a time traveler?