PROOF Of My Time/Travelers/Alien Contacts

Hilton.P

Due to the name of the threat : there are multiple sights in europe and in some countries in the balkans . In simple words . Lits of ships and maybe few big ones . Acting in formations . And having uniform flights ! Next to be seen are estimated in italy grece france and british island ! In the usa probably after 3-4 days . For as much info we have this might be a little help For us . And also a lot of them are going otherwhere . Have a good time all

Angelface239

Due to the name of the threat : there are multiple sights in europe and in some countries in the balkans . In simple words . Lits of ships and maybe few big ones . Acting in formations . And having uniform flights ! Next to be seen are estimated in italy grece france and british island ! In the usa probably after 3-4 days . For as much info we have this might be a little help For us . And also a lot of them are going otherwhere . Have a good time all
Okay

Hilton.P

we have sights from all over the world ! this kind of sights . these pic and vid are taken in albania . we have vid and pic on south italy france and so on with different alignement !

Mousse1984

Nobody has the money right now. Aint you heard? Quarintine is the order of the day on a pesky freqking virus can can survive upto 17 days on surfaces... and every new infection resets the quarintine to day zero.... it freking sucks but i get it completely.

Stay home from work or go outside and get sick and roll the dice on a 4 percent mortality rate... so i doubt anyone has millions to share for a worldline ride
Hmm4% ? Please show your work with those numbers.

Starlight9903

Ok people. Let me first tell you that time travel is VERY REAL (but highly controlled and regulated by the government!! I was on a need to know basis because it just so happens that an evil government/alien agency came back from the future to RUIN MY CHILDHOOD LIFE AND HEALTH!!!!!!!
Back around 2001-2003 I sent out hundreds of millions of emails (seeking any time traveler or alien in disguise here which had the technology to help me go back relive/save my life. That was before I knew how deep of a conspiracy I was up against, and how serious they take matters of unauthorized time travel in this time/dimension. YET those same agents and entities whom police time travel have unlawfully used it to reshape and remove innocent key events and individuals from our timeline, or for their own personal gain. Many were made really sick or disabled shortly before 911 on purpose in order to keep them from getting in the way or being any possible threat at their evil plans to take over the world!! I HONESTLY MANAGED TO GETS 1,000S OF REPLIES WITH 100S ACTUALLY BEING ALIENS/TIME TRAVELERS IN DISGUISE HERE OR FROM OTHER DIMENSIONS. I have the proof!!! There are secret contacts in almost every major city. However I CANNOT say much more over here. IT IS NOT SAFE!!! I have a reason for needing to go back and have made this my life. BUT (all electronic communication is closely monitored). I need someone who lives near the Boston area or which will travel here who is financially well off. If your life goal is to relive your life, or you have a sincere reason for needing to travel back in time I think we can help each other. I have the knowledge and contacts but do not have the financial resources at this point to safely negotiate with anyone in person. And as I said it is not safe to even be talking about this over here as everything is closely monitored. PM me if you believe you would be a good local candidate to come to me hear near the Boston area and are truly serious about needing time travel.
Hello, i know this is a long stretch considering your situation, but you said you came across many people who emailed you back that were legit time travelers. I'm in desperate need to go back, so would you maybe be willing to give me one of their emails? I know its a long shot but one of the only reasons I joined this website was to find a time traveler and somehow have them help bring me back. I know its a lot to ask, but if you could help me in anyway it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this.