Proof of past time travel

mattmachine

It’s obvious if you read my posted forums I’m obsessed with time traveling to the past. I want distinct proof of it though. Not some apex tv shenanigans or conspiracies I want real proof that we have acquired so far.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@mattmachine - I could be wrong, but to be honest, I doubt you'll find anything you're looking for regarding this specifically. The governments of the world do a great job at covering it up. There is no easy way out. You've got to put in a lot of effort into it. But I wish you good luck in finding what you're looking for, even if I am wrong.

mattmachine

@mattmachine - I could be wrong, but to be honest, I doubt you'll find anything you're looking for regarding this specifically. The governments of the world do a great job at covering it up. There is no easy way out. You've got to put in a lot of effort into it. But I wish you good luck in finding what you're looking for, even if I am wrong.

Dude thank you so much for helping me. I appreciate you taking your time answering my questions and being an awesome member on this website. Same with Einstein. You guys have answered every question I thrown at you guys.