Proof of Racism?

OakFieldAlienz444

And let's not forget Osama Bin Laden who could end up coming out of the ocean as a gigantic
monster.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
List of potential Antichrists that almost WERE in the past:

1.) Barack Obama (even seemed to have a huge scar on his head like the biblical antichrist)

2.) Greta Thunberg, cuz of the 'Little One' 'Little Horn' thing (I'm joking, I know the antichrist is a man at least in the Bible)

3.) George Soros

4.) Henry Kissinger

5.) Pikachu
The top 3 I can see being potential antichrists. I don't know too much about Henry Kissinger, but I found Pikachu a little funny. :p

Also, I don't consider President Trump to be an antichrist, because he has constantly come under attack from the far left for doing the right thing. It just goes to show you that most Democrats don't love this country at all. In fact, it's pretty darn obvious in many ways.

OakFieldAlienz444

My dad thinks Trump is the antichrist but that the antichrist is actually the good guy.

Antichrist:

1.) Brings peace to the middle east

2.) Peace Through Strength (Trade wars maybe? Similar to Kill for Peace the slogan of the antichrist)

3.) Different than all other politicians, proud, boastful, exalts himself

4.) Brings "great" things

5.) Is crushed under the heel of the woman

I could list more similarities. Will get even a large chunk of Christians to follow him etc the very elect

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

The Antichrist (at least initially) puts a stop to wars, sacrifices, and
fixes a lot of problems. Only later on does he become bad and
this could actually just be elite manipulation of the bible to
hide the real Satan.