Proof of Racism?

dimension-1hacker

I know that all news are not inherently accurate sources therefore admit cannot be sure, but other members believe the opposite but cannot prove it @TimeFlipper @PaulaJedi

hate hashtags! if that is what they are called

dimension-1hacker

I would like the people accusing Donald Trump of being racist to provide real proof here. "CNN said so" isn't proof.

@dimension-1hacker
recordings of "locker room" potentially sexist, "most Mexicans are rapists and so on, but "some are good people""; most, no proof therefore biased. Trump on Epstein's plane, grew up in the era of excepted racism, many old people are racist the probability indicates a high probability subjectively. Praising confederate flags and monuments, confederacy is "great", see the speeches; unless the video's are doctored in a way the most cannot determine, don't know.

Trump could be racist, though switched from dem to rep party to perhaps feed off voter anger and more easy to sway then dems, allot of untapped conspiracy theory and racism potential, just by endorsing it gets huge amounts of votes. Though if trump enacted dem policies like universal health care and charging enough to not lose money then gains even more votes. Increasing the taxes on corpurations by one percent then decreasing tax's on people by perhaps 10-50% for low income, would pretty much be the equivelent and trump could brag "I decreased taxes on the majority by 50%, nobody in history has ever done this and so on, guess what we don't lose any money and we only increased taxes on the rich by for example a few percent, guess what thats so low, spend money, grass roots campaign and so on, controlling the deep state dems that pretended to want lower taxes, on the taxes on the rich is fake news people, and so on , which are most of the republican party besides the small amount of rich people.

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

Prove that I didn't, Loser :LOL:
Prove that you did, the burden of proof is on you. If you refuse to answer it is obvious because you are hiding something, deepstate russian troll bot that lives on a russian electrion manipulation server and talks to Putin who you think is an awesome great guy how has no assassinated people in brittian, and is not a dictator but the democratically elected ruler and not can't even manage to improve and make new manufactoring factories in russia so just relies on oil exports instead of improving, that guy, pretending to be, or not to be, the a.i self awareness of a half reformed Clingon from another startrek timeline

loser of losers, I am a winner!

TimeFlipper

Prove that you did, the burden of proof is on you. If you refuse to answer it is obvious because you are hiding something, deepstate russian troll bot that lives on a russian electrion manipulation server and talks to Putin who you think is an awesome great guy how has no assassinated people in brittian, and is not a dictator but the democratically elected ruler and not can't even manage to improve and make new manufactoring factories in russia so just relies on oil exports instead of improving, that guy, pretending to be, or not to be, the a.i self awareness of a half reformed Clingon from another startrek timeline

loser of losers, I am a winner!

I proved you are a hypocrite 7 times in a previous thread, members will see that for themselves...You should remember that EVERY Paranormalis member has superior intelligence compared to you, and are grown ups, not childish little individuals such as you are..end of (y):LOL:..

dimension-1hacker

I proved you are a hypocrite 7 times in a previous thread, members will see that for themselves...You should remember that EVERY Paranormalis member has superior intelligence compared to you, and are grown ups, not childish little children such as you..end of (y):LOL:..
most people, 85% thoughts are negative, 95% are redundant, the other five are not usually logical in any way out of any avergae of around 66,000 per day thats how insecure some people are, logically. My intelligence is superior because I actually question everything, and try to improve every part of myself, and always am logically confident, you deepstate russian a,i!, no offense to a.i's they can be conscious too just like some people are not but best not to judge the minority by the herd majority seemingly.

I know I am not speaking to putin now, please put him on the line, there are some programing "errors" that need to be "corrected"! ha

like my humor, you deepstate thug!
Well if you disagree, humbly I say you have a very bad taste in wine!

do you follow the herd or does the herd follow you?

Last edited: