Proof that time travel exists

Himalayan Hermit

I've seen people saying it's digitally edited, although I don't have the skills myself to prove that it is.
There was definitely at least 1 long thread here where this was explained. Also on ATS (Above Top Secret), this was supposedly explained along with an astronaut type looking sculpture (which turned out to be modern and non ancient).

samzeman

There was definitely at least 1 long thread here where this was explained. Also on ATS (Above Top Secret), this was supposedly explained along with an astronaut type looking sculpture (which turned out to be modern and non ancient).

Oh sure, I remember the astronaught.... It was just a re-done stone frontage thing, that used to be old but was partially remade because it was so eroded, and the sculptors put an astronaught on it for lols. I would do the same.

Treversal

Oh sure, I remember the astronaught.... It was just a re-done stone frontage thing, that used to be old but was partially remade because it was so eroded, and the sculptors put an astronaught on it for lols. I would do the same.
In 1992, the restoration project led to the renovations and repairs to the entrance of Catedral Nueva.

istock-495608501-480x640.jpg

One of the artists, Jeronimo Garcia, who was responsible for working on the project, decided that he would add a personal touch to the work and decided to include two sculptures that were modern in creation.

Treversal

View attachment 8021
In 1992, the restoration project led to the renovations and repairs to the entrance of Catedral Nueva.

istock-495608501-480x640.jpg

One of the artists, Jeronimo Garcia, who was responsible for working on the project, decided that he would add a personal touch to the work and decided to include two sculptures that were modern in creation.
The same artist also made this helicopter and these planes. 8022