Proof that time travel exists

TimeFlipper

Today I have seen this article, which hints that if a time traveller commits a crime, he cannot excape legal action despite the regualtions that cancels prosecution if crime was done in deep past. This proves that governments are admitting that TT exists & seriously considering to regulate it.

Prosecuting a Paradox: Time Travel in Criminal Law - Escapist Magazine

You will read in the first paragraph, where the writer of that article says quote, This week i`ll"consider"one of the most interesting complications that can arise when attempting to prosecute time travellers-enforcing statutes of limitation...

The article is only an idea from the writer of Escapist Magazine of what "could" happen in time-travelling, purely for the purpose of creating an interesting scenario for his readers to think about, and is not actual proof that time-travel exists....I blame the complicated English language for your confusion (y)..

Actually on Paranormalis, i dont think that this topic has ever been raised up before, but it is very worthy for our members to ponder upon, well done for finding that article! :)..

Lumbergooz

Well TF, they way I see it is a test baloon, certain parties need to know people interest and reaction for such a thought. and it may be a ease for something to come.

titorite

If someone commits a crime in the multiverse i dont think they can be punished except by kicking them off the force cause you dont want pyschos operating time dialation devices

Miggy82

Was that law due to the man that was bailed out for a million dollars and disappeared from a heavily guarded hotel room back in the day?

Harte

Today I have seen this article, which hints that if a time traveller commits a crime, he cannot excape legal action despite the regualtions that cancels prosecution if crime was done in deep past. This proves that governments are admitting that TT exists & seriously considering to regulate it.

Prosecuting a Paradox: Time Travel in Criminal Law - Escapist Magazine
It proves no such thing. It doesn't even provide any evidence of such a thing.
It's an article that makes suggestions about how to deal with a hypothetical time traveler that's trying to use the statute of limitations to escape justice. He suggests changing the laws to account for this, should time travel ever become possible.

IOW, it is an idea the author decided to write a whimsical article about. About the author:
Adam Adler is a lawyer, comic book fan, and stand-up comedian based in Washington, D.C. Feel free to contact Adam via e-mail at [email protected].
So ask him yourself.

Harte

Treversal

Wasnt there something similar from China last year some time?

Ah no it was they banned it.

By time travel the Chinese mean the belief that you can kill yourself and your life will start over again. Several young people committed suicide because they believed this so the government banned it from being used in shows, movies, etc.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
By time travel the Chinese mean the belief that you can kill yourself and your life will start over again. Several young people committed suicide because they believed this so the government banned it from being used in shows, movies, etc.

They didn't want anyone to know the truth.