Proof that time travel exists

samzeman

I looked it up and that version has been touched up a little, with this being untouched. Apparently the theory is that it was an overlap of two inscriptions, because the first was filled in and re-carved, but then the filling fell out later on.

Not saying I believe this or not, but just so people have all the info. Though I'm sure this exact response has been made to a thread with these heiroglyphs before, lol.

Also, it's cool that he was called SETI when that's the name for the Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence... ;)

Harte

Believe it or not, it's true.
Those are actually words, not artwork, and we can read them.
Both are portions of what's called the "Nebty name" for Seti I and for his son Ramesses II, who took over construction of the site (a temple) upon the death of his father.
Ramesses plastered over the royal titulary of his father and had his own put up. The plaster has fallen out partially resulting in a mix of the two titles. Plaster has fallen out in other places in the titulary (which runs along the entire length of lintel shown) as well, but in those areas it doesn't look weird like this spot does.
Compare the pic to a pic of part of Seti's Nebty name:
Ab-23-Scott-web.jpg

Abydos-unalteredHiero-1-pho.jpg

I think this pic comes from the site you pasted those pics from. In it you can see more of the titulary - but not all. There's more to the left that's not shown in this pic.

Harte

Dalet

This door is now closed.
Today I have seen this article, which hints that if a time traveller commits a crime, he cannot excape legal action despite the regualtions that cancels prosecution if crime was done in deep past. This proves that governments are admitting that TT exists & seriously considering to regulate it.

Prosecuting a Paradox: Time Travel in Criminal Law - Escapist Magazine

Pardon me for being a bit late with this, but:

Isaac Asimov, in his 1957 short story A Loint of Paw, told the tale of a man named Stein who beat the statute of limitations for his crime by stepping into a time machine. Asimov loved a good pun (and bad ones as well) so, at the end of his story, he has the judge make a ruling which states...

... a niche in time saves Stein.

Lumbergooz

We all on this forum wouldn t be here if we didn t experience some TT. DJVU is a solid example when someone opens the door, says something or grabs something , while u keep watching with no doubt this happened before so true that you are predicting what he/she is gona do next and it happens exactly. Isn t it ?