Proof the Quran Supports KILLING Non-Believers

alpha centauri

We should also realize that most Muslims are like most Christians. That is, they accept parts of their own holy books and reject those parts with which they disagree. There are probably as many "Saturday only" Muslims as there are "Sunday only" Christians.

As for the Muslim scriptures ordering them to kill non-believers - they're not alone:

When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou; And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them: Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son. For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly. But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire. For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

- The Book of Deuteronomy. Chapter 7. Verses 1-6. (KJV)

At least nobody can say Allah is not the same God ;). Or what do you want to say?

Anyway that is whataboutism. Christianity is another topic.

But while you are at it, I would add:

Fundamentalist Christians dont kill others because of that bible verse. That is the difference. The islamistic terrorists do that.

The problem is that Muslims consider the koran as a holy book. But they dont realise that it is distorted or simly false because of the contradiction. So it cannot be a holy book.

Only one part can be true. Either the part that says: you have to kill others or you dont have to kill them. Because the koran has both in it, it is false. There are a lot more contradiction in this book.

The difference of the old and new testament is similar to the difference of the medina and mecca surah. Those surah of medina have far more evilness in it than those of mecca. And those of mecca are far more inspiring than those of medina. The old testament also has also far more of the evilness than the new testament. And the new testament has far more positive and inspiring verses. Of course also the old testament has inspiring and positive verses.
It also depends on the books of the old testament.

Because of the contradictions I rather follow Jesus teaching then some random non-elaborate laws from i.e. Moses or Muhammad:
Love thy neighbour as yourself and love God with all your heart. That is a true teaching also one that the old enlightened masters taught before Chritianity or Islam even existed.

taykair

"Fundamentalist Christians dont kill others because of that bible verse. That is the difference. The islamistic terrorists do that."

No. Not really. They kill for much of the same reasons the Crusaders killed: Political pressures, personal vendettas, plunder of loot and, most of all, power. Religion is simply the excuse they claim in order to do what they would have done even if there were no such thing as religion.

alpha centauri

"Fundamentalist Christians dont kill others because of that bible verse. That is the difference. The islamistic terrorists do that."

No. Not really. They kill for much of the same reasons the Crusaders killed: Political pressures, personal vendettas, plunder of loot and, most of all, power. Religion is simply the excuse they claim in order to do what they would have done even if there were no such thing as religion.

Of course they are doing it. On the following site is explained that they are wrong. And which verses they use. I dont know if all of the terrorists do it, but some do it.

ISIS uses half a Quran verse to justify beheadings, see what's in the other half

As I said, those verses contradict themselves either with other verses or in themselves. You cannot keep all laws (which is the same in Christianity and the bible).

The politics is an issue I heard mainly from refugees but also others (not only Muslims). They are claiming that ISIS is a creation of the US and Israel (some claim also Turkey, Saudi-Arabia ) to make regimes change, spread hate on Islam, destabilize Europe, Turkey, Middle East etc through refugees and the creation of Daesh and then terrorist attacks when enough terrorists are in Europe.

Of course it is not the whole countries in that theories that created ISIS rather the deep state of those countries as it is called here.

I will not say that this is not the case. Maybe they are true.

But that is a conspiracy theory but a plausible one.

Last edited: