Psychedelics for time travel

darkbreed

Psychedelics for time travel

I would like some input on what others here think of this.

Personally i have for years experimented with various psychedelics for experiences into spirituality/time travel/out of body experiences/ deeper insight /mind expanding

And I have had many interesting, and mind opening experiences. One of my favorites to mention is Salvia Divinorum. It is legal in most countries, but still natures most powerful psychedelic of Nature.

So is Morning Glory, another legal one. It contains, LSA, chemical related to LSD.

Read about both at www.erowid.org and once into the section of each, you can browse down for a list of "Experiences" ubmitted by users

Both these have been used by native indians of America for divinity purposes, spiritual, OBEs/Astral projection and personal developement and understanding of life, death, spirituality and existence.

Stu Dogg

Re: Psychedelics for time travel

those drawings are amazing. i have had a number of drug taking moments where everything seems so much better. plus it was the first time i saw a rip in the sky at night. that was a good night with some good drugs. drugs have a habit of poping up all over the place and unless you fully understand what you are taking and doing to your self it can be no fun. so of the best ideas about time travel come out when people are wasted.

StarLord

As this is not an Adult site, I think that discussions of this sort should be done else where.

darkbreed

hm true enough. there should been an adult section in this case hehe.
btw, i reccommand people interested in this subject or spirituality in general a documentary called Shamans of the Amazon (www.shamansoftheamazon.com)

It's very interesting

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
As this is not an Adult site, ?I think that discussions of this sort should be done else where.[/b]

Thank you StarLord. We don't want to recommend or endorse drug usage as there are minors who are members here. Everyone, please keep this in mind in your future posts. Thanks for your cooperation.

Cary

Stu Dogg

good point sorry if i came across in the wrong way as i no longer take drugs cause of there effects. i am sorry

Cubby

Seeing as how it is such law we should dare not question the will of big brother here. If you want to swap ideas and experiences.. not relating to biochemistry of course.. Dark, then I'm up for it if you pass a PM or messenger name my way.
Keep in mind what you eat everyday is the perfect combination of chemistry as it is if one such health nut can figure out what their body demands and not overload it with such horrible things as drug abuse.

CaryP

Stu Dogg, no need for apologies, just trying to keep from appearing to encourage recreational drug use to our younger members.

Cubby, if the "big brother" comment was meant for me, please understand, I'm not trying to play "big brother." But we also need to be careful with what could appear to be the endorsement of encouragement of recreational drug use. You wanna "do drugs" or talk about what's the "current thing" that's your choice. But we have members here as young as 12 that I've seen, and we do not have "adult only" threads. Just trying to keep the place appropriate for the membership. PM's might be a good way to swap drug stories, if that's what you're up to. But not in the open forum. We cool?

Cary