Psychic predicted own lottery win

Num7

Administrator
Staff
A "psychic" has described how she predicted she would win £1 million on the lottery just a few months before claiming the prize.

Ocean Kinge, 45, told colleagues about a "feeling in her bones" and set up a syndicate in August.

The team of 15, who work at West London Training in Aldershot, Hampshire, went on to win £66,666.66 each by sharing a million pounds on the EuroMillions Millionaire Raffle on Christmas Eve.

Catering manager Mrs Kinge, who is married with three sons and lives near Aldershot, said she discovered her special talents at the age of 19.

She claims she can pick up "energies" through psychometry - holding on to someone's jewellery and describing what she feels.

Mrs Kinge said she only senses good things and would not practise the technique if it uncovered bad omens.

Describing the moment she knew her luck was in, she said: "Out of the blue one day I just said 'let's start a lottery syndicate because I've just got a really strong feeling we are going to win a big win at the end of the year'.

"It was so strong I could feel it in my bones.

"I said it was going to be a million pounds - don't ask me how, I just knew."

Asked why she entered in a syndicate rather than alone, Mrs Kinge said: "I don't know. I just had a feeling it had to be in a syndicate."

http://latestnews.virginmedia.com/news/uk/2011/01/05/psychic_predicted_own_lottery_win

cmac

That's how it works folks, you get feelings about things, that seem to come from out of nowhere. Pay attention to them and it will amaze you.