Psychic time traveler

Snow

Hello and welcome! So do you mean you travel time psychically or you are a physical time traveler with psychic abilities? Immortal 'at least' 500 years old? Are you starting to suffer from temporal dementia, or you just aren't sure when you were born? Where were you born, what was your original language, what genotype do you fit, what is your blood type, how old you look, have you ever been married, are there others like you or can there 'be only one'.

Colin Check

My mind travels through time. More like time rolling back for everyone to August 25 , 2000. have visons like Peter Parkers Spider-Man Spidey sence. I've relived my life over and over for many iterations. I was born In Edmonton Alberta, Canada . I look like my early twenties I am to others as 39 years old. Never been married. I only know of one In Briton and hope to meet Chis Mullion a professor In France. I only leap into my self and not others. I hope it answers your question.

Snow

So those 500 years are the cumulative total of years you have leapt backward and lived forward? When you leap back can you leap forward again to you current 'right now' life?

Colin Check

Yes. No. I have to relive all the trauma and mundane life from August 25, 2000 to get to the present. Only my visions can go forward and backward though time without restrictions. I might have MPD multiple personality disorder. I am diagnosed with Paranoid Schizophrenia with mood disorder. I am on disability and do the best to take care of myself.

mistertimes

funny how all the ones who claim to this type of thing are diagnosed with this idiotic BS the human specie came with.. "paranoid schizophrenia with mood disorder"
at least you get money out of it!
good for ya lol

Everything the human species cant really gasp with they put as paranoia and schizophrenia.. you gotta love it lol

Even if they were right about your case.. they are still idiots

SUPER idiots.

Snow

So what is your chronological age at 8/25/2000? And by "relive" do you mean everything is exactly the same? You can't deviate? Do you know what is coming like constant deja vu? Or is your memory wiped for some or part of the time? Do you take your medication for Paranoid Schizophrenia? Do you agree with the diagnosis? What symptoms do you have? Do you hear voices? Why do you think you may have MPD?

You past and future visions - do you see things only related to yourself or do you see things pertain to the future of the world? When you say you are working to control your abilities better what do you mean? Are you trying to direct them to specific times and places so you can use it to help others, or what?