Psychics hear voices

Num7

Administrator
Staff
But, where are the voices coming from? ;)

Dreamwarrior

thoughts implantation , I can't stand scientists they only have their own selfish curiosities and similar to skeptics . just because a psychic person hears voices doesnt mean they are mental but then again they might be as several UK actors and actresses have mental health issues concerning hearing voices take a UK actor spike Milligan as example and he was famous , Michelle Knight celebrity clairvoyant suffers depression as I knew her in person ,so the voices psychics hear can be a number of reasons ,mental health or special messages from higher plains of existence or thoughts implantation .

Freak Show

I am a spirit medium. I have a gift to see, hear, feel and to communicate with them. They sometimes speak to me. But when people just say, i hear voices, then of course people are going to think your nuts. Mostly because scientists feel there has to be an explanation for everything. And those who feel that way are either non believers or don't have a gift. I call it a gift because it was given to me from God, like people who don't need training and can play the crap out of a violin. When i say i see spirit, i don't just mean one here and there, i mean all the time. i see my guides all the time, right next to me, in different forms during the day and night. But i see so much other spirit, imagine yourself being in a crowded room, but they never leave. I see more than anyone wants to see. I am not supposed to block them. I'm here to help them. Yeah, i don't sleep much