Pterodactyl spotted perched at Chicago

lamdo263

Link don't work dead end
Try this https://exemplore.com/news/pterosaur-sighting-chicago and

8thsinner

Page is dodgy and not really working for me.
Dinosaurs being a fake thing in order to hide some other past truths I don't know whether ppl should be worried that malevolent reptilians are flying around so openly, be glad that benevolent dragons are starting to resurface or be grateful that the frequency of the masses is improving and upgrading to reveal the astral realms more openly.
One of my friends who can see the morphogenic layering of fields sees dragons all the time, and i've seen a couple myself but only the one time. It would be nice to know if they are resurfacing but most people won't be able to handle that information. The whole dragon thing has been mind controlled for a really long time to make people fear them, which is justified against the reptilians but it leaves the whole concept negatively charged. so...interesting times indeed.

lamdo263

Page is dodgy and not really working for me.
Dinosaurs being a fake thing in order to hide some other past truths I don't know whether ppl should be worried that malevolent reptilians are flying around so openly, be glad that benevolent dragons are starting to resurface or be grateful that the frequency of the masses is improving and upgrading to reveal the astral realms more openly.
One of my friends who can see the morphogenic layering of fields sees dragons all the time, and i've seen a couple myself but only the one time. It would be nice to know if they are resurfacing but most people won't be able to handle that information. The whole dragon thing has been mind controlled for a really long time to make people fear them, which is justified against the reptilians but it leaves the whole concept negatively charged. so...interesting times indeed.
Dragons are not Pterodactyls. Pterodactyls have been noted in Texas. Big difference there. Size of brain, abilities dragons have and their life patterns. Regards, Lamdo

Unknown Post