Media Pyramid found on Easter Island?

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
"What if I were to tell you that not only is there an ancient pyramid being hidden near the island but that grid lines, scoured into the face of Easter Island, plot exact lines to multiple ancient sites in Egypt, including the pyramids in Giza? On nearby Rapa Iti, lays a very ancient and very little known pyramid. Just what exactly is Easter island doing with pyramids and land features which are clearly connected?"

Any thoughts on this?

Here is the video.

TimeFlipper

Good video clip Wolfy, thanks for posting it (y)..
I hope you and our other members will like this short video clip of a pyramid discovered in Romania...There is also an interesting story of a Sphinx recently being discovered in Romania that contains holographic areas and other interesting stuff..I will be making a posting of that at a later date..

Harte

The vid never shows any "pyramid" on Easter Island - sort of ironic, given the title.
In fact, it appears that the entire video is dedicated to its maker's astonishment that you can draw a straight line between two points.

Harte

Harte

Good video clip Wolfy, thanks for posting it (y)..
I hope you and our other members will like this short video clip of a pyramid discovered in Romania...There is also an interesting story of a Sphinx recently being discovered in Romania that contains holographic areas and other interesting stuff..I will be making a posting of that at a later date..

300 MILLION year old pyramid found outside of Atlanta!!!
hqdefault.jpg

Harte

TimeFlipper

Ok hartey, so the video was from Christmas island and not Easter island..Give the lad a break mate :D
You appear to be in a bit of a bad mood today, judging from the postings youve made, have a glass of whisky to cheer you up lol

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Ok hartey, so the video was from Christmas island and not Easter island..Give the lad a break mate :D
You appear to be in a bit of a bad mood today, judging from the postings youve made, have a glass of whisky to cheer you up lol

I would be more inclined to believe it was the whiskey that motivated his postings.

TimeFlipper

UOTE="Einstein, post: 158437, member: 288"]

I would be more inclined to believe it was the whiskey that motivated his postings.[/QUOTE]

That was the best of the best comebacks i have EVER seen on Paranormalis, my friend....I cant wait to see if Hartey responds to it :ROFLMAO:

Harte

Simply put - there is no pyramid on Easter Island (or Christmas Island.) The OP posted a video that says there is, but never shows one and is primarily concerned with the fact that you can draw a straight line from Giza to Rapa Nui.

Fringe claims about the ancient world are my specialty. I don't get much opportunity (on this board) to respond to such claims.
I'll stop, if you'd prefer to believe lies posted here about such matters.

Harte

TimeFlipper

Simply put - there is no pyramid on Easter Island (or Christmas Island.) The OP posted a video that says there is, but never shows one and is primarily concerned with the fact that you can draw a straight line from Giza to Rapa Nui.

Fringe claims about the ancient world are my specialty. I don't get much opportunity (on this board) to respond to such claims.
I'll stop, if you'd prefer to believe lies posted here about such matters.

Harte

No Hartey, you keep going, i dont want you to stop posting anything :cool: :D