Q but no A

taykair

So does anybody have any info on this character who calls himself "Q" (or "Q-anon")?

About a third of the stuff I've seen concerning him considers him to be some kind of a hero who supports the administration.

Another third claims that it's some kind of deep-state government psy-op designed to bring down the administration.

The last third (and, so far, I'm in this camp) considers the whole thing to be a rather large pile of bovine fecal matter, if not a cult.

Everyone seems to be asking: Who is Q?

As far as I'm concerned, it's John De Lancie.

Pondering

I started the Qanon journey back last Halloween. At first of course its a yoyo about what is going on. Over time there are so many many coincidences that something shifts deep down inside of you, something solid, hopeful, powerful, and invincible. About forty hours into the questioning experience there was a shift point where I stayed up most of the night plowing through links, and clues, and new information. At that point, I became a microscopic anomaly...this pretty mundane life started dancing on the inside...nothing has dampened that vibrancy over the year. Nothing can dampen the sparkle of love, joy and hope because that is what we naturally and really truly are. What changed was that the nuggets (crumbs) of truth dripping persistently and diligently into my life washed away little by little (and still are) clearing layers of lies, layers of distortions, layers of suppression and ignorance. Being under the training of Q is maybe what it feels like to be a dirty dingy worn silver teapot under the gentle and patient care of a very soft cloth with magical polish. Bit by bit we become more reflective of the light. At some point we know that the magic was in us all along...we just had not the care and attention our worth and utility deserved. But now we do and so the sparkle grows.

Attachments

• alice looking.jpg
    alice looking.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 3

taykair

So, Pondering (and, by the way, welcome to the forum), I'm assuming from your post that you take this Q matter seriously. Since you have been examining this matter a lot longer than I have, I'd appreciate it if you could offer some details as to why you believe what you do concerning it.

I assure you that I'm not asking in order to lure you into some kind of debate over the subject (although I am skeptical concerning it), but rather because I have not yet had an opportunity to fully examine it, and look forward to hearing from someone who is "in the know" concerning it.

Take care.

Pondering

Hello Taykair,
"I'm assuming from your post that you take this Q matter seriously. Since you have been examining this matter a lot longer than I have, I'd appreciate it if you could offer some details as to why you believe what you do concerning it."

I can't speak to whether any other person "should" take Qanon seriously. There are meaningful reasons for many people not to cross that red line.
1. Time invested in study adds up to other things you are not doing.
2. Change=stress. This information will reset and reboot many perceptions and assumptions.
3. It's not pretty. We are in a global war. It is not a game. Who can sleep?

So I guess the best explanation from why I personally take it seriously is that
1. I had time available when I started and the further down the rabbit hole I went the more I was committed to carving out time at strange hours of the day and night.
2. Something in me was more stressed by the falsehoods promoted around me that by the efforts to pursue truth. The status quo and presentations of ideologies never seemed believable. My stress didn't come from fear of changing ideas but actually simple fear of figuring out how to find my way on the computer...passwords, log ins, finding my way back to the posts with many location changes and name changes. So much was daunting, you might laugh.
3. There are things Q says that help with the facing of the abyss. "We are with you." "Where we go one we go all." "The choice to know has always and will always be yours." "They are stupid." "We have it all." "Trust the Plan." The Lord's Prayer...other scripture came at times of military operations and feeling joined together in behalf of the children changed my focus. Then I could trust and begin to face the immensity of our collective situation. The vastation, the deceptions, the pillaging, the evil. They are. But that is not the end of the story. I have been privy to a fraction of the details of the slaying of the dragon. Nothing is more glorious to me than this. And I know it's not for everyone, nor should it be.

Attachments

• chain of command.png
    chain of command.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 2

Kairos

I think this Q Anon thing is terribly dangerous to the right, and possibly a psy-op. When this thing blows up, a lot of the ideas promulgated therein (the ones that are not crazy) will be debased. Because Q Anon was proved a hoax, anybody who tries to argue any of the points made will be branded a conspiracy theorist.

Just make arguments based on facts and first principles. Don't play this game.

taykair

Pondering: While I'm still on the fence regarding this matter (leaning heavily towards skepticism, as well as a concern that there seems to be some aspects of this which I would classify as "cult-like" in nature), I do appreciate your response.

If you have the time, then please keep the rest of us informed as to the latest news from the Q-niverse.

Take care.

Kairos

Could you provide details which show that this has been debunked? Thanks.

I was saying that in the hypothetical. That is why I think it is dangerous. If (really when) this thing is exposed, some of the more important issues it covers (buried in the nonsense) will be discredited. I think it could very well be a psy-op if not just a plain-old 4chan hoax.

As far as "proof", I think the /pol/ hoaxers were already tracked down by Jack Prosobiec. This is the first link I found in a brief search (don't quote this as my personal opinion):

Exposed – Creator of QAnon Speaks for the First Time | One America News Network