Q but no A

Pondering

@Pondering have you considered that QAnon may just be a money-making scheme for the people promoting it at this point?

There is no money. Some risk their lives to give information. All are anon even Q, R, but lately the Q+ might have some new confirmations. There is no venue for donating and no one to give to so no, that is not a distraction.

We were warned to watch who we follow outside of Q..some are sincere and some were hoping to misdirect the intelligence or compete. AJ for example claimed to have a source better than Q..we were told that there never were, are, or will be "outside coms" so it was a personal warning to me to not be pulled into his rhetoric and passion. That proved in time to be accurate information. Same w some of AJ associates.

Thank you for asking. Q didn't post from October 9th til the first of November so I got busy with other things, apologize for the delayed response.

Pondering

Have you also considered the possibility that QAnon is a 4chan autist with piss bottles hidden behind his computer tower so his mom doesn't find them?

Q did start on 4chan ..It was called the Calm Before the Storm a sub of the Politically Incorrect category. It is rumored that the dialogues went on years before CBTS started. You know about 4 chan's reputation or disrespect by mainstream voices. Just know that Q chose 4chan..it was part of the plan...it was not a financial peach, going down and this guy paid way too much money to purchase it. People scoffed and told stories of his eccentricity etc the mockers do their thing, but just like ole Nazareth got a bad rap, "What good can come out of Nazareth?" 4 chan redeemed itself and earned it's keep at a time when it was the only free channel of uncensored information to get out. (or that I knew of)..
There did develop a problem with 4chan, some maybe disrespect of more "normie" people like me. If I remember correctly the story went that Q tried to log in but mixed up his passcode and the plebian doorkeeper wouldn't trust him or let him in and cussed him out...You don't believe how some of these guys talk habitually...but it was inappropriate. So they pulled off 4ch and we opened at infinity chan. From there it has gone internationally with so many threads and collective efforts it is literally unstoppable now. It has changed the definition of news.

Your image of the bakers doesn't match anything in my experience. Ok, you don't cuss out Q trying to remember his current passcode (hint: take the passcodes and drop them into google books and see what books show up!!!) But boy those bakers do an incredible job especially under the fire of the detractors...the volumes they manage, the pulling out notables in the midst of this barrage of data...I've gotta bow to their technical and heartfelt dedication...those long hours working like an air traffic controller but you get punished by people who are dying to shut down the airport. Go figure. I challenge you to go to 8ch/qresearch/catalogue and see the history of what has happened. Or the Book of Q compilations...qanon.pub...There is so much data that I can't even read all of what they compiled. It's a monument to human dedication, persistence, and the need for truth and freedom. The time is past due. We are all in labor under injustice and the rape of humanity, the stealing of our children and resources...We're in pain if we know what's going on and these bakers are the midwives to bring us through alive. Dang! They deserve so much credit.

Again, thanks for asking, your questions are normal and it's good to wonder about things before you wander into new situations. Kudos for your interesting and funny ways of asking. If you want a sanitary place to read the only Q posts go to patriotsfight. That's a more recent location only Q can post in. It's a good started spot.

Attachments

• we r q.jpg
    we r q.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 1

Pondering

I was saying that in the hypothetical. That is why I think it is dangerous. If (really when) this thing is exposed, some of the more important issues it covers (buried in the nonsense) will be discredited. I think it could very well be a psy-op if not just a plain-old 4chan hoax.

As far as "proof", I think the /pol/ hoaxers were already tracked down by Jack Prosobiec. This is the first link I found in a brief search (don't quote this as my personal opinion):

Exposed – Creator of QAnon Speaks for the First Time | One America News Network
Here's a reply to Jack P you could use to look more closely so you don't prematurely opt out of something that might enrich your life in deep and healthy ways. Just sayin

Attachments

• dream big america.jpg
    dream big america.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 0
Q = Disinformation Agent - Sprinkling truth with BS
Loved this write up (copied and pasted):
It is quite easy for a shadow government disinformation agent to spin a rich disinformation tale and then craft several different versions of the tale with new "facts" to support the story in each one. These tales are usually a good mix of real, verifiable facts and cleverly designed lies, so that people who check the facts and find them true then tend to believe the lies mixed in.

The disinformation agent has only to feed these differing versions of his tale to several of the many conspiracy oriented websites out there and voila! It's all over the Internet, but not on any what I would call reliable websites. I have no doubt they actually have fun doing this. These same disinformation agents will often even use pseudonyms to join in on the discussions generated by their "news" so that they can manipulate the direction that comments take.

Pondering

A Shadow government disinformation agent will, does, and will continue to bombard us with rich disinformation tales and they do craft different versions "facts" to support their "stories...and they are always a mix of fact and non...and there is a level of belief and there is a veneer of "credibility" and "authority"....and there are many layerings of "commentaries" and innuendo.

But that is what the CIA called Mockingbird media...now its gotten its tentacles deep in our collective psyche. We call it "news" but it is mind control. Daily doses of lies, cover-ups, social engineering. Keeps us blind, keeps us divided, keeps us in a loop of fantasy and on the edge of frustration...The handlers prefer us to be under this hypnosis, this group think, this safe zone of approved information consumption.

But that is what Q pushes aside so we get the truth we need about the world we want to survive together upon.

Attachments

• jfk stronger lives.jpg
    jfk stronger lives.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 0

Cirrus

A Shadow government disinformation agent will, does, and will continue to bombard us with rich disinformation tales and they do craft different versions "facts" to support their "stories...and they are always a mix of fact and non...and there is a level of belief and there is a veneer of "credibility" and "authority"....and there are many layerings of "commentaries" and innuendo.

But that is what the CIA called Mockingbird media...now its gotten its tentacles deep in our collective psyche. We call it "news" but it is mind control. Daily doses of lies, cover-ups, social engineering. Keeps us blind, keeps us divided, keeps us in a loop of fantasy and on the edge of frustration...The handlers prefer us to be under this hypnosis, this group think, this safe zone of approved information consumption.

But that is what Q pushes aside so we get the truth we need about the world we want to survive together upon.

Unless Q is the disinformation agent.

Pondering

Unless Q is the disinformation agent.

Very true. Add in the fact that anons are also posting and commenting so there is much to filter if you go beyond the patriots fight board or archive places. True.

Attachments

• key_eternity.jpg
    key_eternity.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 0

Cirrus

Very true. Add in the fact that anons are also posting and commenting so there is much to filter if you go beyond the patriots fight board or archive places. True.

So if Q is the disinformation agent, then all of the "breadcrumbs" are a good mixture of lies to lead the flock astray.

Pondering

I understand how you could see that and we have been trained to be distrustful of each other but to trust a dogma that gets pushed exclusively. Think 1984 or Wrinkle in Time...the automated, machine drone people who are cookie cutters and live on a thin line of life. The illuminati has reduced us to servitude for their own benefit and the way they do it is to filter and entrain our lives personally and socially as well as nationally and globally. Given this captivity we are like Plato's cave. The one who turns around to exit the cave sees the delusion of the flickering firelight in comparison to the outside sunshine.

The act of standing up and turning to find and face truth changes everything. Now you have access to 360 degree information. Before you had a line of sight. Now its vast. So "truth" and disinformation and reality become actionable, fluid. It, how can I say, some things are solid and they help you move forward into the not yet understandable new reality. Some things get left behind because they might have been "truth" in your line of sight in the cave, but they don't have relevance in the pathway to more light and an enlarging experience.

When you say "lead the flock astray" it reminds me of the Poseidon movie where the liner goes belly up. The only way out is to climb to the hull. Most stay put assuming they will be rescued without inconvenience. Others follow Priests or "Leaders in the know". But the leaders only presume to be able to lead and don't know the true extend of the damage so its only a small extension of time, not a rescue. There are a very few who get it that
a. waiting for rescue won't work.
b. trusting authorities will also not work
c. BUT they can follow a collective instinct...they can assist each other to make it as far as they can...they can use their skills and hunches to guard and prolong the MISSION of freedom. In the movie this group had the only pathway out. All of them were needed and sacrifices were made. This is Q. We need to get to a place of freedom, of sunshine, of how things should be. It started on 4chan politically incorrect so we are already done with what goes for "truth"...the "truth of 911?? the "truth" of Las Vegas shooting? ? JFK?? the "truth" about helpful fluoride and safe gmos. naw,

Attachments

• IBecameQAnonWhenSeth-richs-doctor-at-washington-hospital.jpg
    IBecameQAnonWhenSeth-richs-doctor-at-washington-hospital.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IBecameQAnonWhenf6fi2.jpg
    IBecameQAnonWhenf6fi2.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IBecameQAnonWhencfdonations.jpg
    IBecameQAnonWhencfdonations.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IBecameQAnonOn911.jpg
    IBecameQAnonOn911.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 0

Cirrus

BUT they can follow a collective instinct...they can assist each other to make it as far as they can...they can use their skills and hunches to guard and prolong the MISSION of freedom. In the movie this group had the only pathway out. All of them were needed and sacrifices were made. This is Q. We need to get to a place of freedom, of sunshine, of how things should be. It started on 4chan politically incorrect so we are already done with what goes for "truth"...the "truth of 911?? the "truth" of Las Vegas shooting? ? JFK?? the "truth" about helpful fluoride and safe gmos. naw,

Formed in this way, you frame the question not as what Q Anon started as but as "quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" People have been asking that same question for ages. In an information and disinformation age, the question might actually be the answer.