Qronos 1

Jasmine

What I don't understand about all this Qronos 1 time traveling business is if you do some research you will see other people talking about what he said on different websites in 2005, 2006 and 2007. So if he faked the original post how then can you explain all the different websites discussing what he said? I'm not saying he was real but you can't debunk the fact that other people were talking about it from 05-07. So again how can it be fake? Did he go to all the different websites and fake the time stamps on them as well?

Ren

Qronos 1, the original post isn't fake. If you're conscious and critical enough to figure that out then I'll tell you anything you want to know. You made it to Paranormalis and so you definitely have a need to know. Most people don't even know we're here.

Jasmine

Qronos 1, the original post isn't fake. If you're conscious and critical enough to figure that out then I'll tell you anything you want to know. You made it to Paranormalis and so you definitely have a need to know. Most people don't even know we're here.
I just found out about all this when they were talking about Qronos1 on cnn Sunday. Then I find out about this Qronos16 who supposedly came after Qronos1 who even said more things in detail than Qronos1 about the fall of the US Dollar and stock market.

Samstwitch

I just found out about all this when they were talking about Qronos1 on cnn Sunday. Then I find out about this Qronos16 who supposedly came after Qronos1 who even said more things in detail than Qronos1 about the fall of the US Dollar and stock market.

Hi Jasmine and welcome! I'm VERY interested in this subject as I'm sure others are. Can you tell us...

1) When and where Qronos1 was talked about on CNN?
2) Where Qronos16 posted about the "fall of the US Dollar and stock market"?
3) Where Qronos1 posted on different websites in 2005, 2006 and 2007?

Thanks,
~Sam~

Samstwitch

This past Sunday on CNN im not the only one who caught it. They were making fun saying he was the one who started the birth issue with Obama.

That's so typical of the news. The government and news media ridicule truths that they don't want people to believe, such as aliens/ufos and Obama's (fake) birth certificate. That's a propaganda tactic.

(I'm not doing searches on the Net right now due to avoiding picking up computer viruses. That's why I asked for the links.)

Samstwitch

HERE is the Member Profile for Qronos16 on Time Travel Institute, sign-up date May 28, 2006. Click on Message To You All, which is the thread posted by Qronos16. (Thanks Jasmine for this info!)

For those who haven't seen it, HERE is the Blog posted by Qronos1, that was thought to be debunked. Perhaps it is still a fake. I do not know.

I just finished reading the Messages To You All thread by Qronos16.

HERE IS MY ASSESSMENT

FIRST: All the things that Qronos16 posted about George Bush, Dick Cheney, 9-11, the Pentagon, etc. were true as I researched all of those subjects over the years, so yes that information was true,but it was also accessible to anyone who was looking for the truth at that time in May 2006 when it was posted.

SECOND: Qronos16 made predictions that did not happen.

Example (Posted June 24, 2006): "Election time is near and the false propaganda campaign will step up. Do not be fooled for if you stand strong Bush will be impeached."

FACT: I can tell you, we did "stand strong" to impeach Bush, but it never happened. I was very involved in efforts to impeach GW Bush and Dick Cheney. There was a HUGE campaign to do it, and a GREAT response from the public. The White House, Congress, and the Senate was swamped during one particular week when we were attempting it. It's been a long time, so hard to remember details, but I believe Congressman Dennis Kucinich was at the forefront of the campaign. Anyway, Nancy Pelosi was one of the key figures who blocked impeachment. Her and an African American representative (I can't remember his name, but he was the one who had to approve it to move it forward) would not proceed with the impeachment process, because his political career was in jeopardy if he did. So Bush was never impeached as Qronos16 claimed he would be.

Example (Posted June 22, 2006): [In answer to a question about moving out of L.A.] "Get out of California completely. Within a year." Qronos16 was giving a warning.

FACT: I live in California and NOTHING happened within a year, or even within the next 6 years, as we're now in 2012.

Example (Posted June 3, 2006): [This was in answer to a question about how New Orleans would become a dead city.]

"The answer to your question is New Orleans will be hit again by a storm soon [emphasis mine]. As I stated before the City is called the city of the dead in my time. The death told from Katrina is closer to 7000. Not what you have heard from the powers that be. This year I would also be looking up to the North East at New York City. Also keep an eye on the Art Bell situation. You will be surprised at what is going on with him."

FACT: "Soon" came and went...as of 2012, New Orleans has not been hit by another storm. NOTHING happened that year in North East at New York City. Art Bell had already remarried at that time, but he did have a child on May 30, 2007. (Although that wasn't surprising, given the young age of his new wife.)

ART BELL: Qronos16 said about Art on May 31, 2006..."I will tell you something about Art Bell from a book that I read that's not been written yet. Before the year 2000 Art and his wife took $80,000 and some gold and buried it in the ground at his home. Art thought that Y2K would be a problem. After his wife died this year and right before he moved to his new home in the Philippines he went out to get the money that him and his wife buried, it was gone. It would seem that Ramona had took the money and done only God knows what with it. Art was sad about that. Now why do I tell you this? It would seem to you this is meaningless. I tell you this because 1 the book has not been written yet.2 only 2 other people know about this right now in this time. Art Bell and the person who will write the book. Now I will not tell you the name of the book. But keep what I have told you here, for you will see that this is true. "

FACT: It is 2012 and Art Bell has NOT written any new book with this information or anything related. See for yourself on Wikipedia HERE.

MORE ON ART BELL (Posted June 5, 2006): As for Art Bell, well Art Bell is a man of many secrets. Things that will shock his fans. Big mistake moving to where he moved.

FACT: Wrong again! Art stayed in the Philipines only until his wife could legally enter the U.S. He is back in Pahrump, Nevada without incident. According to Wikipedia: On July 20, 2011, Art Bell announced via his Facebook page that he had relocated with his family to Pahrump, Nevada

SOMETHING TO PAY ATTENTION TO: Time Travelers should speak differently than we do. If you read books, the older they are, the more differences in the language. Some older books are very difficult to read, because of the language spoken at that time. Examples: Lorna Doone, Pride & Prejudice, Wuthering Heights, original King James Version of The Bible.

John Titor's personality and his postings also reflected this difference in language. (I believe I posted about it somewhere on THIS thread.) However Qronos1 and Qronos16, who are supposed to be from even further in the future than John Titor, neither of them have any language differences from us. :cautious: This also leads me to disbelieve their claims of being Time Travelers.

That is enough for now. I do believe that other Time Travelers might be visiting our Timeline, but so far, the only Time Traveler who has convinced me they are real is John Titor. :eek:

kristy

HERE is the Member Profile for Qronos16 on Time Travel Institute, sign-up date May 28, 2006. Click on Message To You All, which is the thread posted by Qronos16. (Thanks Jasmine for this info!)

For those who haven't seen it, HERE is the Blog posted by Qronos1, that was thought to be debunked. Perhaps it is still a fake. I do not know.

I just finished reading the Messages To You All thread by Qronos16.

HERE IS MY ASSESSMENT

FIRST: All the things that Qronos16 posted about George Bush, Dick Cheney, 9-11, the Pentagon, etc. were true as I researched all of those subjects over the years, so yes that information was true,but it was also accessible to anyone who was looking for the truth at that time in May 2006 when it was posted.

SECOND: Qronos16 made predictions that did not happen.

Example (Posted June 24, 2006): "Election time is near and the false propaganda campaign will step up. Do not be fooled for if you stand strong Bush will be impeached."

FACT: I can tell you, we did "stand strong" to impeach Bush, but it never happened. I was very involved in efforts to impeach GW Bush and Dick Cheney. There was a HUGE campaign to do it, and a GREAT response from the public. The White House, Congress, and the Senate was swamped during one particular week when we were attempting it. It's been a long time, so hard to remember details, but I believe Congressman Dennis Kucinich was at the forefront of the campaign. Anyway, Nancy Pelosi was one of the key figures who blocked impeachment. Her and an African American representative (I can't remember his name, but he was the one who had to approve it to move it forward) would not proceed with the impeachment process, because his political career was in jeopardy if he did. So Bush was never impeached as Qronos16 claimed he would be.

Example (Posted June 22, 2006): [In answer to a question about moving out of L.A.] "Get out of California completely. Within a year." Qronos16 was giving a warning.

FACT: I live in California and NOTHING happened within a year, or even within the next 6 years, as we're now in 2012.

Example (Posted June 3, 2006): [This was in answer to a question about how New Orleans would become a dead city.]

"The answer to your question is New Orleans will be hit again by a storm soon [emphasis mine]. As I stated before the City is called the city of the dead in my time. The death told from Katrina is closer to 7000. Not what you have heard from the powers that be. This year I would also be looking up to the North East at New York City. Also keep an eye on the Art Bell situation. You will be surprised at what is going on with him."

FACT: "Soon" came and went...as of 2012, New Orleans has not been hit by another storm. NOTHING happened that year in North East at New York City. Art Bell had already remarried at that time, but he did have a child on May 30, 2007. (Although that wasn't surprising, given the young age of his new wife.)

ART BELL: Qronos16 said about Art on May 31, 2006..."I will tell you something about Art Bell from a book that I read that's not been written yet. Before the year 2000 Art and his wife took $80,000 and some gold and buried it in the ground at his home. Art thought that Y2K would be a problem. After his wife died this year and right before he moved to his new home in the Philippines he went out to get the money that him and his wife buried, it was gone. It would seem that Ramona had took the money and done only God knows what with it. Art was sad about that. Now why do I tell you this? It would seem to you this is meaningless. I tell you this because 1 the book has not been written yet.2 only 2 other people know about this right now in this time. Art Bell and the person who will write the book. Now I will not tell you the name of the book. But keep what I have told you here, for you will see that this is true. "

FACT: It is 2012 and Art Bell has NOT written any new book with this information or anything related. See for yourself on Wikipedia HERE.

MORE ON ART BELL (Posted June 5, 2006): As for Art Bell, well Art Bell is a man of many secrets. Things that will shock his fans. Big mistake moving to where he moved.

FACT: Wrong again! Art stayed in the Philipines only until his wife could legally enter the U.S. He is back in Pahrump, Nevada without incident. According to Wikipedia: On July 20, 2011, Art Bell announced via his Facebook page that he had relocated with his family to Pahrump, Nevada

SOMETHING TO PAY ATTENTION TO: Time Travelers should speak differently than we do. If you read books, the older they are, the more differences in the language. Some older books are very difficult to read, because of the language spoken at that time. Examples: Lorna Doone, Pride & Prejudice, Wuthering Heights, original King James Version of The Bible.

John Titor's personality and his postings also reflected this difference in language. (I believe I posted about it somewhere on THIS thread.) However Qronos1 and Qronos16, who are supposed to be from even further in the future than John Titor, neither of them have any language differences from us. :cautious: This also leads me to disbelieve their claims of being Time Travelers.

That is enough for now. I do believe that other Time Travelers might be visiting our Timeline, but so far, the only Time Traveler who has convinced me they are real is John Titor. :eek:
I don't have time to go into it i'm at work. John was wrong about a lot of things as well. If your going to be fair about all this then state that. Qronos16 was wrong about a lot of things and also got some things right. Yet no where in your post do state that. I'm not saying John was a fake or any of the Qronos guys were fake the fact is none of us know for sure or not. But be fair about it. Just sayin.

Samstwitch

I don't have time to go into it i'm at work. John was wrong about a lot of things as well. If your going to be fair about all this then state that. Qronos16 was wrong about a lot of things and also got some things right. Yet no where in your post do state that. I'm not saying John was a fake or any of the Qronos guys were fake the fact is none of us know for sure or not. But be fair about it. Just sayin.

Excuse me, you're way off...You're new here, so you need to catch up on your reading around the Time Travel section of this forum, including my posts. I'm a researcher, and I've been through those reasons on other John Titor threads. Examples: HERE and HERE

You said, "Qronos16 was wrong about a lot of things and also got some things right. Yet no where in your post do state that."

YES, I did say that, right here:

FIRST: All the things that Qronos16 posted about George Bush, Dick Cheney, 9-11, the Pentagon, etc. were true as I researched all of those subjects over the years, so yes that information was true, but it was also accessible to anyone who was looking for the truth at that time in May 2006 when it was posted.

I have opinions that I made from doing research, which I'm sure you have not done. My opinions are my own, not yours. So please don't point the finger.

kristy

I stand corrected I
Excuse me, you're way off...You're new here, so you need to catch up on your reading around the Time Travel section of this forum, including my posts. I'm a researcher, and I've been through those reasons on other John Titor threads. Examples: HERE and HERE

You said, "Qronos16 was wrong about a lot of things and also got some things right. Yet no where in your post do state that."

YES, I did say that, right here:

FIRST: All the things that Qronos16 posted about George Bush, Dick Cheney, 9-11, the Pentagon, etc. were true as I researched all of those subjects over the years, so yes that information was true, but it was also accessible to anyone who was looking for the truth at that time in May 2006 when it was posted.

I have opinions that I made from doing research, which I'm sure you have not done. My opinions are my own, not yours. So please don't point the finger.
I stand corrected I did not mean to come off in any negative way. I find all this intriguing and want to learn more about it.