Quake Expert: Is the Earth Cracking Up

Samstwitch

First of all this :eek: smiley is cracking me up:D.
Wishing you a good transition to the Lonestar State. :cool:

Thanks! I'm only moving to Texas, because my son was relocated there 2 years ago with his job. I always said of all the states, I would never move to Texas. That old saying, "Never say never!" and now I'm headed to Texas. I'm terrified of tornadoes :eek: (LOL) and will be starting a Storm Shelter Fund as soon as I get there! (My love for my son outweighs my fear of tornadoes.) When I see those tornadoes coming, I'll be calling out to "Jesus!!!"

titorite

IF you follow quakes and geology then you should look at neil adams videos about expanding earth. Because although it may not be understood once the evidence is presented and you can see for yourself and repeat experiments confirming the result... for whatever reason the earth expands... maybe all celestial bodies do? The modern academic world just needs to catch up to the facts.

TnWatchdog

IF you follow quakes and geology then you should look at neil adams videos about expanding earth. Because although it may not be understood once the evidence is presented and you can see for yourself and repeat experiments confirming the result... for whatever reason the earth expands... maybe all celestial bodies do? The modern academic world just needs to catch up to the facts.
Thanks for the info...This is an interesting theory, which makes sense based on what was presented. Are we ready to pop yet or what? Earthquakes could be the result of the stress from expansion. The upcoming pole shift will definetly cause a rumble!

Been-There-Done-That

Indeed there is going to be more than one catastrophic earthquake in the months to come. Many will die because of the prefabricated buildings and high rises. These are the end-of-times and it is prophecy. I wish all a safe place and Gods blessings! ..bj

titorite

Thanks for the info...This is an interesting theory, which makes sense based on what was presented. Are we ready to pop yet or what? Earthquakes could be the result of the stress from expansion. The upcoming pole shift will definetly cause a rumble!

I don't think planets pop... We know stars expand but the idea that a planet might also expand is still new... when stars stop expanding that generally means imminent death. I would bet the same can be said of planets. More over as long as were growing I think we'll be fine..... even if a bit shakey