Quantum Computing Has Reached Breakthrough!

steven chiverton

speaking of quantum computers my latest chat with that gpt ai chat was a hard one when i discuss my past experiments and data logging it always refers it to the scientific community for rigorous testing and concrete evidence , i wouldn't trust the scientific community with a quantum computer cooked roast chicken covered in zeros and ones gravy and seasoning , anyhow the last thing i said i got cut off due to some error in loading and when i try to chat i get a message about to many questions in the hour sounds like if you reach the set amount of questions in the hour you get cut off

jiangnanah

Trying to use quantum science to achieve time travel is not something that can be achieved with our current science and technology. It's probably the 22nd or 23rd century. By then, we will be long gone. We can now only learn from Nikola Tesla's experiments on time travel.

steven chiverton

my latest chat which i highlighted and copied and pasted into WordPad i read through some of it and discovered a bunch of anomalies. when we type we choose our words in the right order by there meanings to form a sensible sentence, i found 7 lines of edited sentences that didn't make sense and i would of spoted that when i read it and corrected any spelling errors before i pressed enter so something is strange, maybe some thing unknown in a sensing abilities, and what i said maybe wasent meant to be said in it all so maybe to prevent any future scenarios my words was edited out or changed to protect what may result from saying them in the future , thats just a big guess here i could be wrong but why in hundreds of questions to the ai would 7 lines be mysteriously altered or edited or scrambled like eggs what's the purpose of doing that

Wind7

Staff
Trying to use quantum science to achieve time travel is not something that can be achieved with our current science and technology. It's probably the 22nd or 23rd century. By then, we will be long gone. We can now only learn from Nikola Tesla's experiments on time travel.

Unless someone remembers this conversation and actually comes back from then to now. ;)

(Then again, jury's out if this would actually happen.) :)

Wind7

Staff
my latest chat which i highlighted and copied and pasted into WordPad i read through some of it and discovered a bunch of anomalies. when we type we choose our words in the right order by there meanings to form a sensible sentence, i found 7 lines of edited sentences that didn't make sense and i would of spoted that when i read it and corrected any spelling errors before i pressed enter so something is strange, maybe some thing unknown in a sensing abilities, and what i said maybe wasent meant to be said in it all so maybe to prevent any future scenarios my words was edited out or changed to protect what may result from saying them in the future , thats just a big guess here i could be wrong but why in hundreds of questions to the ai would 7 lines be mysteriously altered or edited or scrambled like eggs what's the purpose of doing that

Faulty programming would just be my guess..............?