Quantum Gravity

sevensixtwo

I'm going to go ahead and add that if they had claimed not to have found Higgs' scalar boson, no one would have said, "Oh we sure were wrong about that Higgs guy." What he wrote down is self-evidently true even if the real story in nature was something else, and that is the important thing and that's why he got celebrated for writing it down even when it was untested. Because he wrote it down, an idea could be classified as right or wrong. In science that is the main thing and you are only lucky (or a genius) if your idea is right.

sevensixtwo

Well... I was looking at Higgs' paper again and I noticed the title of the article that followed his. What would be a good word to describe the mathematical object that controls 70-plets? A 70-plex? What about the case of 69-plets and 77-plets, or many-plets in general? Would you call that, like... ummm, a many-plex? We're talking 1964 here.

CTlxKh9.jpg

Bullethead21

Your comparing apples to oranges......Higgs was a REAL scientist, not a forum member on a science fiction forum........huge differences there.

When Higgs made the "discovery".......he did NOT go log on to a public forum, and lay claim to the discovery.

Higgs worked at CERN........

Higgs spent his LIFE studying partial physics....etc.

Are you starting to see a difference here???

Do me a favor please, you can post all the nonsense you want here, but please leave REAL scientist like Higgs out of your babblings......

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I might point out that reality isn't assembles with theories. There are real cold hard facts that have been swept under the table by the educational community. I doubt very seriously that anyone can use mathematics anymore since the educational community has been sabotaging mathematics by changing what is taught at the fundamental definition levels.

TimeFlipper

I might point out that reality isn't assembles with theories. There are real cold hard facts that have been swept under the table by the educational community. I doubt very seriously that anyone can use mathematics anymore since the educational community has been sabotaging mathematics by changing what is taught at the fundamental definition levels.
Hey mate good to see you back with us again, have you been on holiday? :)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Hey mate good to see you back with us again, have you been on holiday? :)

Just really busy doing other stuff. Along with computer trouble. I've been using a local library computer to visit the site.