quartz crystals used in the hdr witness well and super beacon

PychicAstrology

There are moon phase charts online, might help :)

I let mine sit out in the rain in the full moon. Spring should be an easy time to do this. I decided not to use salt water since some did not recommend even for quartz. But many say this is best as well.

I just went with my intuition that for these specimens I'd go with water from the earth and that maybe the salt would be to heavy for them. I had them for about a week before this though.

steven chiverton

late last night i tried to repeat the experiment with that quartz and even though i couldn't get it to sound when held near my inner ear i could hear a high pitch very low sound coming from it held in my hands a short distance from my ear, i tried other crystals but so far only one would do the same the rest are dead so i have 2 so far that both ring with that high pitch sound
i've subjected one of my large clear double pointed quartz crystals that i cannot get to vibrate ,emitt that high pitch sound to the high electromagnetic field of my hdr electromagnet and it just won't vibrate or emit that hf sound so i'm at a loss as to why this crystal wont work and one of the 2 that dose is to large and bulky to fit into a hdr witness well and the other only one end fits into the witness well

steven chiverton

not long after my unsuccessful attempt in trying to energize and get one of the crystals to vibrate my right shoulder suddenly started to ache bad and it was so sore every time i moved it around and it made it sore all night when i rolled over in bed the next day its eased off and vanished , this crystal may have some negative energy in it

PychicAstrology

Well I guess first maybe you could see if the sound is real, and is emitting from the crystal and why. An objective technique, like seeing if someone or something else can hear or measure the sound would aid this.

Supposedly crystals have metaphysical properties based on their natural formations (shapes and angles). Maybe this one is better at transmitting or reflecting certain frequencies. Even tech industry researchers have realized that different shaping of quartz leads to different results in terms of energy transfer and maintenance: Energy-trapping analysis for the bi-stepped mesa quartz crystal microbalance using the finite element method

I'm not sure why your shoulder didn't hurt before though if that crystal was emitting the hf sound all along. Unless you're referring to another crystal causing the pain. If not, perhaps its one of the experiments or some other reason your arm hurts.

But there could be something wrong with either or any of your crystals. If you're concerned about any, I'd suggest cleansing them, maybe multiple ways, and for an extended time, if you think its necessary. Don't use and try not to touch any of the water that the crystal(s) you think is negative is cleansed in, and make sure to rinse them with (preferably) filtered water after they are cleanse.

Pegii

well i have a number of clear cut quartz crystals same ones that can be used in the hdr witness well and the super beacon, we all know that quartz when stressed creates a charge but what is not yet known until late last night that it also creates a high pitched or high frequency sound so low you have to have it shoved in your ear and maybe touching those small hairs that send signals to your eardrum to hear it without touching the ear itself i found out early hours of the morning in the dead silent night and with good hearing its like fast but clear white noise and this was after holding it and warming it up for a time its lower sound than a mossie but i can hear it ok i got it several times before i realised its coming from the narrower end of the quartz where its point is , we are not supposed to be able to hear ultrasound or infrasound or is my hearing tuned more for this what ever its classed as this one out of a number of crystals is the only one i tested when i discovered this
how far have you got with the time travel?

TimeFlipper

well i have a number of clear cut quartz crystals same ones that can be used in the hdr witness well and the super beacon, we all know that quartz when stressed creates a charge but what is not yet known until late last night that it also creates a high pitched or high frequency sound so low you have to have it shoved in your ear and maybe touching those small hairs that send signals to your eardrum to hear it without touching the ear itself i found out early hours of the morning in the dead silent night and with good hearing its like fast but clear white noise and this was after holding it and warming it up for a time its lower sound than a mossie but i can hear it ok i got it several times before i realised its coming from the narrower end of the quartz where its point is , we are not supposed to be able to hear ultrasound or infrasound or is my hearing tuned more for this what ever its classed as this one out of a number of crystals is the only one i tested when i discovered this
Iam a little bit confused about your "hearing"...First off you say its a high frequency sound "so low you have to have it shoved in your ear".etc.etc...and then you likened it to white noise which is the sound of every frequency from 20Hz upto 20,000Hz, and all at the same amplitude.. (that is the general hearing range of most people) please clarify this for an old man :confused::D

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I might be able to help with what is causing the quartz to emit a sound. Quartz will physically vibrate under the influence of an oscillating electric field. I wouldn't be surprised to find out it is due to the mains power lines. Some quartz crystals may be closer to the resonant frequency of the power lines. So the closer it is, the more audible it will be. The crystal will also emit a voltage signal mirroring the sound. So it might be possible to measure the voltage and frequency from the crystal. I would try walking around with the audible crystal to see if you can locate the source of the electric field that is probably contributing to this.

TimeFlipper

I might be able to help with what is causing the quartz to emit a sound. Quartz will physically vibrate under the influence of an oscillating electric field. I wouldn't be surprised to find out it is due to the mains power lines. Some quartz crystals may be closer to the resonant frequency of the power lines. So the closer it is, the more audible it will be. The crystal will also emit a voltage signal mirroring the sound. So it might be possible to measure the voltage and frequency from the crystal. I would try walking around with the audible crystal to see if you can locate the source of the electric field that is probably contributing to this.
I tried walking around with lots of my crystals, but no sound from any of them..it must be my old hearing range thats rapidly diminished :D

steven chiverton

Iam a little bit confused about your "hearing"...First off you say its a high frequency sound "so low you have to have it shoved in your ear".etc.etc...and then you likened it to white noise which is the sound of every frequency from 20Hz upto 20,000Hz, and all at the same amplitude.. (that is the general hearing range of most people) please clarify this for an old man :confused::D
well at first it was hard to explain it so when i had the crystal moved into my ear hole without touching the ear except maybe a hair i had trouble trying to work it out so i thought it sounded like fast white noise but cleaner sounding then it did sound a bit high frequency to but then i couldn't find the best explanation for it so i can only geuss