quartz crystals used in the hdr witness well and super beacon

steven chiverton

well i have a number of clear cut quartz crystals same ones that can be used in the hdr witness well and the super beacon, we all know that quartz when stressed creates a charge but what is not yet known until late last night that it also creates a high pitched or high frequency sound so low you have to have it shoved in your ear and maybe touching those small hairs that send signals to your eardrum to hear it without touching the ear itself i found out early hours of the morning in the dead silent night and with good hearing its like fast but clear white noise and this was after holding it and warming it up for a time its lower sound than a mossie but i can hear it ok i got it several times before i realised its coming from the narrower end of the quartz where its point is , we are not supposed to be able to hear ultrasound or infrasound or is my hearing tuned more for this what ever its classed as this one out of a number of crystals is the only one i tested when i discovered this

Martian

Was this with a constant amount of stress, or something else?

steven chiverton

Was this with a constant amount of stress, or something else?
just holding it enough to warm it up i sometimes squeeze it but then just hold it gently nothing else this same crystal i have before test subjected it to my hdr 7.8 layered bizarre acting electromagnet that's all , i was in bed holding the crystal when i decided to run it around my ear and when i run the point into the inner ear hole without touching the ear i then noticed this high pitch sound like fast white noise but cleaner coming from the pointed end of the crystal to low to even capture on tape i think , i got it several times but had to move the crystal around to re capture it to at times but i think if its one of the hairs in the ear that receives the signals to send to the eardrum this could be more sensitive than a crystal radio diode maybe

PychicAstrology

Well quartz does vibrate on its own and in response to waves (light, sound). Some people can pick up on these vibrations because they are more sensitive to wave energy. You can change this frequency too with only you body/mind/spirit, or with materials. If you charged it you must have done this right?

Since the quartz is so near to you vibrating, I don't think its clairaudience, I think its particles are actually vibrating, just not enough to make it move. But this guy on this site claims to have gotten them to move and I don't see how it would be so difficult:

View topic - Are These Lemurian Seed Quartz Crystals? - Forum for Orgonite and Tactical Orgone Gifting, How to make Cloud Busters (CBs), HHGs, and Succor Punches. Orgonite gifters, HAARP, Tesla, and Radionics discussion. Warrior Matrix.

PychicAstrology

ca4.jpg

PychicAstrology

Clairvoyance is usually words, music, coming directly into the mind from somewhere. If words, messages, music, etc. (actual understandable communication, i.e. "language") are coming through the crystal then it is likely coming via the crystal, meaning the crystal is being used as a MEDIUM by some person or being (i.e. telepathy, mediumship), even if that person put those words, messages, etc. there in the past.

Many people know quartz is used in the computer industry. Maybe you already know quartz can be programmed by people: information (images, words, instructions) can be put into the quartz and transferred to another via the quartz. Thus the quartz acts like a medium, like a piece of paper or cassette tape is. Once the person is around, touches, holds, or does to the quartz what the programmer required to get the information, this information flashes into their mind.

But quartz also pick up their own information and a person can get information about another person's life by picking up their quartz pieces.

Some people also believe quartz are ancient living beings with millions of years of knowledge, their own knowledge and experiences on earth, and that they can give us this knowledge directly.