Quatrainamancy

Chapel Perilous

I felt the power in this Deck them moment I held it in my hands. "The Lost Tarot of Nostradamus". Every card is assigned a Quatrain.
This reading is 12/21/20 at 3:33pm.

Q. What arrives with the alignment of Jupiter and Saturn?
side note: I heard "Kosmacrators". The Kosmacrators are "planetary gods."

1) XIII Prophetess of Moons (Cups)
Cold, dryness, danger around the borders, Even where the Oracle had it's beginnings.
2) VII The Chariot
Before the people, blood will be spilled, from the Heaven's it will not be far removed
3) VII of Suns (Wands)
Beaten by 7 bishops with heavy vine sticks, by those who will take over authority
4) XIII Lady of Suns
Born into the world to a furtive concubine, At two she is raised high thanks to the sad news

I put on a macrocosmic and microcosmic lens for quatrainamancy. Interpretations are very personal...I leave you to resonate or not.20201221_153738.jpg

Chapel Perilous

Half Price Books. I had not seen it before or since though. If you have a specific question, I will give you a quatrainamancy reading if you want to try the deck out.10465

Chapel Perilous

Identity and purpose of the one who arrived through the sky and tree mechanations on 12/21/20.

XI Page of Suns
A simple soldier will obtain an empire, He will graduate from short tunic to Long Robe

III of Moons
The land will be under the influence of the Lunar Globe, During which time Mercury will be dominant

0 The Fool
He will pitch his tent in free places, Rather than be lodged in the cities

X Fortune's Wheel
When two unicorns are seen, one will be raised up, The other will bow low

"More specific on the arrival?
(personal)?

II of Moons
Two beseiged by ardent passion, Their thirst will not be quenched by two cups

X of Moons
The tree which has so long dried up, dead, In one night will become verdant again

X of Stars
when the sun's Eclipse shall come, the monster will be seen in broad daylight

I Magician
Kings and princes who rise up images, Augeries Rising on a flood of interpretation

10466 o_O