Question about Alexander

Captain Nemo

Question about Alexander

Does anyone know the answer to this?

About alexander the TT (the one who said he knew JT): how did he say he was able to arrive at exactly the same timeline (e.g. ours) as John Titor did?

According to Titor, the likeliness of it is beyond possibility.

Captain Nemo

Question about Alexander

Noone knows? :cry:

Does anyone have a link to his postings? Isn't there like an archive around here somewhere? Cheers :D

DadOf5

Question about Alexander

Originally posted by Captain Nemo@Dec 14 2004, 03:06 PM
Noone knows? ?:cry:

Does anyone have a link to his postings? Isn't there like an archive around here somewhere? Cheers :D

Hey Capt.

Yeah, there is a Library here. It is as yet incomplete, but here is the url

http://www.timetravelforum.net/library/

I don't really have time to go through all the posts and chat logs, but this link will keep you busy looking for information for a while. ;)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Question about Alexander

E-mail received:

whats your current thoughts on alex last i heard you wasnt to sure about him and now it seems that you know he is fake.

hellrazor

I still believe he was a real time traveler.

I never said, he was a fake, go back and check your source, it was wrong. I had a number of one on one IRC discussions with him, which conformed my believe in him. You need to understand he was from a parallel universe and not from here.

Professor Opmmur @);-

Timescholar

Question about Alexander

I suppose if you randomly went to one, you'd wind up in one someone already came to. Even if they were the real thing (I have my doubts), then that would probably prove atleast one thing. 1-2% divergences are huge, and they keep growing. It's like shooting for Andromeda and you go 1% off course from the start, and wind up in a blackhole in some other galaxy. Personally, I think Alex and Maxwell just fed off of the JT story.

The TimeTravelPortal site does have the Maxwell/Alex IRC logs.

http://www.timetravelportal.com/ttlogs/Titor/
http://www.timetravelportal.com/ttlogs/

PyRo99

Question about Alexander

Originally posted by opmmur@Dec 24 2004, 03:03 AM
E-mail received:

whats your current thoughts on alex last i heard you wasnt to sure about him and now it seems that you know he is fake.

hellrazor

I still believe he was a real time traveler.

I never said, he was a fake, go back and check your source, it was wrong. I had a number of one on one IRC discussions with him, which conformed my believe in him. You need to understand he was from a parallel universe and not from here.

Professor Opmmur @);-

Opmmur, while I admire you're beliefs, I beg to differ.

I was in IRC with Alexander, and I do not believe him. And do not say what someone has to understand, when they don't believe in it. I highly doubt that he is real, and I simply will leave it at that.

Merry Christmas.

Jovial_Kitten

Question about Alexander

Even I, the one who has a major crush on one Alexander T timetraveler don't believe he's a TT. He was a nice person though.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@opmmur

I found this very old thread while digging through archives, thought I'd restore it for everyone's enjoyment.

There are even 2 links leading to the now lost, time travel portal.