Question Concerning Your Beliefs

Is your belief system currently fixed, or is it undergoing a change?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peaceseeker

my beliefs are changing in the sense, that , i can see technology helping the entire world , survive.

in my earlier , years, i did not see that view.

now though, i feel that technology is a tool of evolution, for a species to grow past a trade system, and into a Star trek the next generation type society, with new inventions and such.

where everyone survives, thanks to technology, and that helps for the human race to start to expand into space and other planets.

"to seek out new planets and civilizations" .

i could be wrong with that view, but that's a belief that changed in me.

Dalet

This door is now closed.
Thanks for your response. I hadn't considered our feelings and ideas about technology as a part of our belief system before, but they certainly are. It would be interesting to discover how much of an impact (for good or ill) technology has had upon more traditional belief systems.

Dalet

This door is now closed.
my beliefs are changing in the sense, that , i can see technology helping the entire world , survive.

in my earlier , years, i did not see that view.

now though, i feel that technology is a tool of evolution, for a species to grow past a trade system, and into a Star trek the next generation type society, with new inventions and such.

where everyone survives, thanks to technology, and that helps for the human race to start to expand into space and other planets.

"to seek out new planets and civilizations" .

i could be wrong with that view, but that's a belief that changed in me.

Thanks for your response. I hadn't considered our feelings and ideas about technology as a part of our belief system, but they certainly are. It would be interesting to discover how much of an impact (for good or ill) technology has had upon more traditional belief systems.