Question for whole site

BlastTyrant

So i was thinking tonight that one of these days i would like to do a road trip like in the movie Paul.
So members if you could make a road trip, only had 2 weeks and limited money, where would you go visit?
Would you hit the extraterrestrial highway and wave at area 51? Would you go to Lake Mead and try and find Valiant Thor's ship?

TnWatchdog

I would head to New Mexico...where I use to live. I would check out the Dulce base to see what I could find out. Next stop Roswell for the alien crash site...with a stop at the Goddard museum. Then Lincoln County, home of Smokey the Bear and Billy the Kid history. Next White Sands to see the Trinity site. I would look at old indian ruins going into Arizona. I would need some rest so would stop at Las Vegas...I didn't get any sleep the last time I was there. On to California where I want to see Death Valley and stand on the San Andreas fault ending my trip to the beach.
edit...almost forgot, I need a mug from Area 51 while in the Vegas area.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'd probably head to the US maybe visit a few people I know from here? Who knows.

You guys should visit Canada. But not during winter!!

TnWatchdog

I'd probably head to the US maybe visit a few people I know from here? Who knows.

You guys should visit Canada. But not during winter!!
That could be scary like seeing a ghost. Some of us would possibly freak you out...lol. I was in Thunder Bay one time and had go back to Minnesota to warm up!

BlastTyrant

I think what i will do is pick-up a bit map of the USA and mark some spots i'd like to visit and then see which one's would actually be feasible to get to on a budget. I know Arizona would be a big one for the first trip of course visiting the Area 51 and crashed UFO spots, wouldn't mind even setting up in the desert one night and seeing if i couldn't spot a UFO my self.

So my trip would most likely be from Minnesota - Through Nebraska - Colorado - Utah - Nevada, then back to MN through Wyoming and South Dakota.

So i'd need to look around for UFO events that happened in these areas or at least close, Like Rachel, Nevada on the Extraterrestrial highway and visit Area 51 with a pit stop at the Black Mailbox and take a swim at Lake Mead maybe camp for a night and try to see Valiant Thor's Ship.

Really Nevada is the big destination. Just anything i can find in between there to visit or see. Devils Tower in Wyoming would be a must also!

TnWatchdog

Thought it would be interesting to see what other members would do on a two week road trip. I would pretty much do what I had listed before...how 'bout you?

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I would like to go up that road to Groom Lake until you hit those road signs that tell you you're trespassing and see those 4x4s up on the hill watching you :)