Question of the week

TimeFlipper

Wikipedia is not a reliable source, especially with politically-charged subjects. Although I do believe humans landed on the moon in 1969, and even before that, during ancient times. I can't understand why that many people would give credence to what Wikipedia says, as anyone can edit it.

That's my point-of-view, some may not agree.
Wikipedia did not say the Moon Landings were faked, they illustrated the people who did believe they were faked, and those who didnt believe they were faked....Take a look at the link Wind7 left for us, i dont think you will come across any written "edits", therefore your claim Wikipedia is an unreliable source of information, in this specific instance is wrong :)..

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Wikipedia did not say the Moon Landings were faked, they illustrated the people who did believe they were faked, and those who didnt believe they were faked....Take a look at the link Wind7 left for us, i dont think you will come across any written "edits", therefore your claim Wikipedia is an unreliable source of information, in this specific instance is wrong :)..
I think I get your point, but I never said Wikipedia claimed the moon landings were faked. I was just merely stating that Wikipedia is an unreliable source in general.

Wind7

Staff
Wikipedia is not a reliable source, especially with politically-charged subjects. Although I do believe humans landed on the moon in 1969, and even before that, during ancient times. I can't understand why that many people would give credence to what Wikipedia says, as anyone can edit it.

Neither are most conspiracies. ;)

Wind7

Staff
I think I get your point, but I never said Wikipedia claimed the moon landings were faked. I was just merely stating that Wikipedia is an unreliable source in general.

Which might be why I chose wiki to begin with. Eh? ;)

There are no longer many sources I actually trust anymore thanks to political zealotry. (Which comes from both sides, btw!)
I absolutely HATE politics.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

You did not prove Wiki is an unreliable source did you, and even when you said, quote...(Although i do believe humans landed on the Moon in 1969 and even before that during ancient times, i cant understand why that many people would give credence to what Wikipedia says as anyone can edit it) end quote..

You could not show any editing in the link Wind7 gave us....This is what i was saying to you....You were indirectly hinting that the Moon Landings were faked, bad boy Classicalfan :D..

Wind7

Staff

You know....I wasn't even posting to you...Nor was my intent........politically charged.

So...Yes, I vehemently disagree with you.

Last edited: