Questions for hell believers.

StarTraveller94

Not seeking confrontation over beliefs, just curious.

1. Why do you believe in this particular idea?
2. Do you believe it is eternal or temporary?
3. Have you had personal experiences that led you to believe in this?

EliteGamer

Of cause there is hell just as there is heaven

simple logic - you cant have one sided coin

I believe its eternal since you already living your temporary life on this earth

No but life is short , either you enjoy this short life or you work for the next one. what I meant is you get to live 100 plus yrs if you are lucky vs infinity so which one do you choose.

HDRKID

While walking with other people crossing the street, I was hit by a drunk driver years ago. My soul went to a place that looked like heaven. I believe there is also a bad place - not sure on who goes.

Permanent, if you do not repent of sins.

I know a person who says that he died of a drug over dose and that he went to hell and was finally allowed to return to us. He use to be an atheist, but is a Christian now.

Kairos

1. Personal experience. I am analytical by nature and never would have become a Christian otherwise.
  2. Eternal.
  3. Yes. I was married to a woman who practiced occult and got afflicted. Don't fuck with the occult. Don't let it in your house, especially if you are the man of the household. Read An Exorcist Tells his Story if you want to understand.

titorite

Being a ghost is hell. Still here on the physical no longer requiring sleep or food or bathroom breaks. Just existing unable to interact with reality like normal... what worse hell could there be?

TimeFlipper

I hope members will see the relevance of this posting regarding Hell, because an unelected vile little venom spouting excuse for a human being said, that HE hopes over 18 million people in the UK who voted to leave that corrupt fascist European Union, "will find a special place in HELL waiting for them!!" :mad:..

Well Mr Donald Tusk ex bread maker and Prime Minister of Poland, many of your Polish people dislike you immensely....When you were Prime Minister you raised the rate of VAT, increased the excise duty on Diesel Oil..alcohol..tobacco and coal..and eliminated many tax exemptions...
You were far worse for Poland than the previous Prime Minister was!! (n)...

You also greatly increased the number of people employed in Public Administration (bureaucrats), at the expense of the private companies that created most of the countries wealth!!...In other words, you helped make a fantastic contribution for creating the amount of useless bureaucrats that are now employed by that rapidly dissolving European Union! :LOL:..

Be very careful of Karma Mr Tusk...When you hoped that over 18 million people who voted for Brexit, would find a special place in hell, you just might be the very first to find it!! :devilish:...Another point Mr Tusk, you try to look and sound like a "hard man", but who was it that fled his country, that the Communist regime was looking for, and who begged to be hidden from them?...It was YOU Mr Tusk!! :poop:..

Kairos

Being a ghost is hell. Still here on the physical no longer requiring sleep or food or bathroom breaks. Just existing unable to interact with reality like normal... what worse hell could there be?

I suspect some are here to avoid judgment and landing in the very real Hell.

Element115

They say atheists don't live in foxholes and according to some christian's I've asked, they say asking forgiveness from God will allow you into heaven... so I guess they sort of save that for their death beds just in case... because no one TRULY knows - for after all, it is just belief and faith. You can't win the lottery if you don't play.

I however find it interesting how a lot of religious people use their religion to defend themselves. They end up weaponizing and radicalizing it. Then there's the churches, who keep secrets and monetize religion for hidden profit. No tax. Special privilege. Wouldn't those acts earn them a ticket to the thing feared most? Or maybe they too use the death bed trick. Is that how it works?

@Kairos can you tell more on the occult stuff from your personal experience? That was really interesting on your point of #3. I'm going to check out the story/book you recommended.

@HDRKID how long was that person dead for? How long did they think they were in hell for? Did they describe the features and surroundings as the type lake of fire and what not or was it more of a personal hell, like a nightmare on repeat? Also, what kind of drugs did they OD on? Just wondering if certain drugs make you go to hell.

Element115

• 4. Is there any possible way to escape hell?
  • 5. Do you become a demon? If so, can you rise up demon ranks and become 2nd hand man in hell?
  • 6. Satan is a demon, can you challenge him for your freedom?
I heard you can challenge Satan to any game or to a musical duet and if you beat him you get anything you want including your freedom if that's what you wish.

Kairos

@Kairos can you tell more on the occult stuff from your personal experience? That was really interesting on your point of #3. I'm going to check out the story/book you recommended.

It starts very small, almost unnoticeable, and then slowly escalates over months and years. I was agnostic at the time, and thought her witchcraft to just be a silly pastime. The night terrors and waking up to shadows and lights I thought were because I had some kind of sleep disorder. When I was alone doors would open and shut, etc. Even then, weirdly, I tried to ignore it. I am not sure how to explain it. In hindsight it is very bizarre to me that I would ignore it. It just kept getting worse to the point where I knew what it was, but just endured it. Blankets ripped off the bed in the middle of the night. Tugging.

I would see apparitions sometimes. One time I was in her parents' house talking to her mother in the living room area. Out of the corner of my eye I saw what I thought was my ex-wife walking down the hallway towards her old bedroom. I finished the conversation with her mother and walked back there, but there was nobody in the room. Ex-wife was on the other side of the house in the bathroom the whole time. She wasn't even wearing the same clothes. Apparition was a female with the same dark hair, but she was walking with her head turned down and the hair covering her face.

It would sometimes flash these really vivid scary faces in my mind. Sort of like living voodoo masks or something like that. At first it would just be a flash of one, but then later it would just go on and on with one face after the other. It wasn't like a vision or hallucination, just a very vivid imagining that comes out of nowhere. That one is hard to explain, but I think he was trying to teach me to use that ability I guess we all have because that ability never went away even though the demon is gone.

I had to get help through the Church. Go to confession a lot. Pray for deliverance. Yada yada. Do not mess with the occult. If you are a man and your wife is into that stuff, and you don't stop her, you are still responsible. You are the spiritual head of the household. You will be the one paying the price.

If you watch something like the Conjuring, take out the really theatrical shit, then that is sort of close to what it is like. I don't know how a stupid movie came that close to it.

I think because I didn't believe in anything and am naturally an analytical person, I was a prime target.

It's very weird for me to even try to relate some of these things, but I see so many people on this forum talking about playing with things I know can ruin their lives that I feel there might be a chance to shake some sense into them.

I was not a religious person. I was an academic, working towards my PhD in computer science at the time. My personality is INTP. This stuff is not something I was born to deal with. I prefer talking about science or weird possibilities like time travel, etc.

Did I mention that you should not ever fuck with the occult? Don't do it.