Questions for hell believers.

Gnostic Christian

absence from all things.

If the mystics and shaman are correct, and your mind was cleared of all things, then you should see that as a good thing.

That is wht I think they call Nirvana or a successful dissolving of the self.

If it occurs again, try to embrace it and see what happens.

Regards
DL

SergiusPaulus

The dream was 1993. After my discharge a few months later I came back to my hometown. I was resting one night still recovering from the whole thing. I was looking at the ceiling. Then I wasn’t there for about 20 seconds. It was peaceful. The end of the 20 seconds was being introduced to a being of light often associated with NDEs. I practiced shamanism in 2010. But in reality I think once you do they never really leave you.

TimeFlipper

Not seeking confrontation over beliefs, just curious.

1. Why do you believe in this particular idea?
  2. Do you believe it is eternal or temporary?
  3. Have you had personal experiences that led you to believe in this?

I personally believe that if we have an eternal/temporary "Good God", logic tells me we have to have an eternal/temporary "Evil God" also :):devilish:..

SergiusPaulus

Good versus evil, God versus Satan or other beings. These verses take time to digest and discern. Is Satan real or just a test? Isaiah 45:6-7. Each version of the Bible says it differently. I was shown them a few months ago.

Attachments

• CE415BF0-4EA6-4DA0-8C8E-D1BA076FB1BF.jpeg
    CE415BF0-4EA6-4DA0-8C8E-D1BA076FB1BF.jpeg
    176.9 KB · Views: 0

Gnostic Christian

The dream was 1993. After my discharge a few months later I came back to my hometown. I was resting one night still recovering from the whole thing. I was looking at the ceiling. Then I wasn’t there for about 20 seconds. It was peaceful. The end of the 20 seconds was being introduced to a being of light often associated with NDEs. I practiced shamanism in 2010. But in reality I think once you do they never really leave you.

FMPOV, that is good. Something for you to tame and use. A gift from your mind to master.

They are spirit. They are life. Embrace them.

John 6 ; 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Luke 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Good versus evil, God versus Satan or other beings. These verses take time to digest and discern. Is Satan real or just a test? Isaiah 45:6-7. Each version of the Bible says it differently. I was shown them a few months ago.

To the Jews, and Gnostic Christianity, Satan is god's loyal opposition and created to have you test ideas that have good and evil implications.

It is a test you give yourself. Scriptures say to test/judge all things and hold to the good. Correcting poor thinking in you and others is godly and loving.

When a student wants a teacher, you step up.

Regards
DL

TimeFlipper

To the Jews, and Gnostic Christianity, Satan is god's loyal opposition and created to have you test ideas that have good and evil implications.

It is a test you give yourself. Scriptures say to test/judge all things and hold to the good. Correcting poor thinking in you and others is godly and loving.

When a student wants a teacher, you step up.

Regards
DL

You are obsessed with those types of postings..

Last edited: