QUESTIONS FOR JARROD ABOUT THE FUTURE?

JasperMoon

If anyone has a question for Jarrod post here. I can't guarantee an answer but i will ask and hope to have one for you!

Zeirbah

How far have you gone into the future, and how is technology and the world?

TnWatchdog

Ask Jarrod...where and when will the next big quake hit the US?
Followup question...when will Yellowstone blow it's top?
Thankyou.

Miscellaneous

Who is Jarrod and what about him?
Jarrod is Jasper's spirit friend. He's sometimes willing to let her know about future predictions.
Ooh lucky :cry: I can't even have a legit trusty communication with my own guide and I'm like hot and cold at the same time with my own guide :oops:

What kind of spirit? And what do you mean by spirit friend? Do you mean a friendly ghost, a guide, guardian angel etc?

JasperMoon

Who is Jarrod and what about him?
Jarrod is Jasper's spirit friend. He's sometimes willing to let her know about future predictions.
Ooh lucky :cry: I can't even have a legit trusty communication with my own guide and I'm like hot and cold at the same time with my own guide :oops:

What kind of spirit? And what do you mean by spirit friend? Do you mean a friendly ghost, a guide, guardian angel etc?

He's like a friendly little voice crying in the wilderness and making jokes. Sometimes I don't know if I can trust him either but we'll see. You guys are giving him some toughies already.