Questions for John Titor

Welcome to our community

Take a moment to sign up and join the discussion! It's simple and free.

SergiusPaulus

When did time travel become possible? Was 2036 the first time that time travel was possible? Were there other time travel related experiments before 2036? Were objects sent thru time to test the possibility of time travel?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I've never come across any evidence for time travel. I've read through the Montauk story. From what I can make out of it is a way was found to exit local space. A time travel narrative was proposed. But it seems more like a way was found to create reality from thoughts alone.

Mayhem

Premium
In 2018, multimedia artist Joseph Matheny, creator of the alternate reality game Ong's Hat,[14] said that he worked as a consultant for unnamed individuals responsible for the legend. John Titor "is a story that was created as a literary experiment by people who were observing what I was doing with Ong's Hat and these people wanted to do something like that. I was a consultant on the project, [but] it wasn't my project."[15]

OakFieldAlienz444

Even though he was apparently a fictional character his predictions (albeit the years were wrong)
in a sense came true, such as the threat of nuclear war with Russia (which I think he mentioned not sure)

Undil

If Jhon titor use the time machine, the world line change % will be increased right? Then how he be able to turn back his original world line? Let's say he goes back to 2000 probably world line will change % 2 or 1 (according to him) after that he goes back to 2036, the world line change total would be % 4 or 2 . Sooo I dont get it how is that work. Jhon or if you guys know something about this pls answer.

Last edited:

lamdo263

If Jhon titor use the time machine, the world line change % will be increased right? Then how he be able to turn back his original world line? Let's say he goes back to 2000 probably world line will change % 2 or 1 (according to him) after that he goes back to 2036, the world line change total would be % 4 or 2 . Sooo I dont get it how is that work. Jhon or if you guys know something about this pls answer.
The problem with John Titor loosing the location of his proper back to worldline, is that while Titor supposedly had that calculation ability, the access point to enter back into that world line, probably might not have been immediate. So the factor of time entry availability may have been at issue?

In one of the later post about Titor it was reported he was gone renegade. This would have probably been the case if he became romantically involved with a woman from another differing timeline. So this situation would have digressed to an out of time travel protocols violation.