Questions for John Titor

waterandsol

Hey Onion Smeller, I'm still waiting to hear the truth what you know and your on the run. Your the one who messaged me first so I found alot of stuff on you. In fact everything. Your not too far from where i live. No lie. I can bring it up if you want me too.
1. Be nicer with name calling. Please? Thank you.
2. I have reason to believe he has forgotten a lot. And, it may be for the best. Let him go... He has hurt enough. If in fact he is the one that showed up here...

If it is in fact him (which TR and I believe it may be), the new him is a great guy. He just needs time to heal. He chose to forget *on purpose*. And, when looking for answers to remember, we learned it was better that right now is not the time. He needs to focus on him and becoming the best version of him, he can be. Let time do its thing. Time heals all wounds. ;) Right little fivel? (y)

Last edited:

SarahAlways

Dear Mr. Titor, I have many questions for you but I will stick to the one that first stood out to me as I read your original posts. You mentioned once that there are also "time" travelers who travel through different dimensions and that is worthy of discussion as well, but as far as I know, you never did discuss that. Would you care to discuss that with me? Private email may be appropriate in this situation too ; ) I hope you are safe and well. ~S.