Questions for John Titor

sevensixtwo

If the Titor story was true then what we know as John's (the Johns') mission is the limit of an infinite number of missions and the motives of the successful mission wouldn't be John's. They would be the motives that survive to infinity. Those motives could overlap but the critical consideration is what survives to infinity, not what he wanted to do. All of the time travel missions that ever happened all combined to produce to missions we now refer to as John's. Also, perhaps the people on those timelines had to go back and change our timeline because of the events that unfolded after DARPA was the first agency to develop the application. Perhaps they were not the first ones on our timeline and that rebalancing of the power and initiative leads to a timeline that isn't so horrible that people decide it's better to go back and change history than to just deal with it.

Whatever the mission is or was, and whomever was the mastermind behind it, the likely goal was to produce a timeline that was good enough so that the people at the end don't feel like they they have to go back and alter it.

22943.PNG

Last edited:

Jeannanine

I like the story of John Titor but I don't know if I believe it, but I do have a question regardless. Your mission was to prevent World War III, and if you did it, no one knows that you actually did because, for us anyway, you didn't claim that you did. So either you didn't and someone else did or you just didn't claim the title of the preventer of WWIII, which I think would be kind of unlikely considering how much you were willing to speak about from your time. Why would you tell everyone your mission and so many details about so many things and then stop at whether or not your mission was a success, more specifically you said that you failed? So, I imagine if what you say is true then someone else saved us, honestly if what you said is true then I wouldn't be surprised if you were dead, gone, never visited this particular time line, and more specifically, you definitely didn't check this website in life considering how many questions have gone unanswered. So I post this as a way of asking if you will have ever seen this thread. I demand that if you ever see this post that you go back in time and tell us the answers to our questions when or before we asked! At least the ones your obligated to answer, maybe not even that, just show us that you've seen how we question your existence. I will have never even posted this reply if you have acknowledged us, and well, my post is still up isn't it? Leaving a lot of us hanging here. Either thinking you don't exist, you're dead, or you just simply didn't check this particular website, or maybe even that you don't have the ability to time travel anymore, regardless, I'm real cheesed off at you.

TimeFlipper

I like the story of John Titor but I don't know if I believe it, but I do have a question regardless. Your mission was to prevent World War III, and if you did it, no one knows that you actually did because, for us anyway, you didn't claim that you did. So either you didn't and someone else did or you just didn't claim the title of the preventer of WWIII, which I think would be kind of unlikely considering how much you were willing to speak about from your time. Why would you tell everyone your mission and so many details about so many things and then stop at whether or not your mission was a success, more specifically you said that you failed? So, I imagine if what you say is true then someone else saved us, honestly if what you said is true then I wouldn't be surprised if you were dead, gone, never visited this particular time line, and more specifically, you definitely didn't check this website in life considering how many questions have gone unanswered. So I post this as a way of asking if you will have ever seen this thread. I demand that if you ever see this post that you go back in time and tell us the answers to our questions when or before we asked! At least the ones your obligated to answer, maybe not even that, just show us that you've seen how we question your existence. I will have never even posted this reply if you have acknowledged us, and well, my post is still up isn't it? Leaving a lot of us hanging here. Either thinking you don't exist, you're dead, or you just simply didn't check this particular website, or maybe even that you don't have the ability to time travel anymore, regardless, I'm real cheesed off at you.

Welcome to Paranormalis, that was an interesting posting (y) :).
There are people who believe that WW111 was prevented by being moved into a different dimension (This One that we are in)..
The process behind the dimensional movement was allegedly The Philadelphia Experiment.. :).

Peaceseeker

Let's post all our questions for John Titor in this particular thread.

Why? So that if / when he happens to stop by, he can find them all in one single place.

Rules:
  • No discussion in here, just questions for John Titor
  • If you discuss in this thread, your post will be either moved somewhere else or deleted
  • If you notice message(s) that contain something else than question(s), please, report it/them
  • Just serious questions (no jokes, no stupid questions please)
Let's compile all the best questions for John Titor and make history.

Have fun! :)

John, what is your view on things going on in the present?

sevensixtwo

John, what is your view on things going on in the present?

My opinion in is this: I think making it onto the good timeline depends so critically on the utter destruction of my enemies and all of their acolytes that time is being invested in making me hate them so much that I make sufficient war on them to destroy them completely forever. This would be opposed to the case where I only hate them a lot but not enough to massacre every man and woman in their organization, every animal and child, and even those who only thought their organization was good, or those worked with them in any capacity. Time is being sewn and time will be reaped on the good timeline after I destroy them with such brutality and mercilessness that opposition to their ways becomes a very long lasting feature of the culture that remains.

JimmyD

My opinion in is this: I think making it onto the good timeline depends so critically on the utter destruction of my enemies and all of their acolytes that time is being invested in making me hate them so much that I make sufficient war on them to destroy them completely forever. This would be opposed to the case where I only hate them a lot but not enough to massacre every man and woman in their organization, every animal and child, and even those who only thought their organization was good, or those worked with them in any capacity. Time is being sewn and time will be reaped on the good timeline after I destroy them with such brutality and mercilessness that opposition to their ways becomes a very long lasting feature of the culture that remains.

Maybe it's about how to kill almost everyone because they can't figure out peaceful coexistence. Clean slate, start from scratch. Rebuild correctly. Forget the other one. Make this one right.

If I were evil and had god-like powers, that's what I'd do with it. It is the most logical and efficient solution to the world's problems. Gather up a few thousand people and whatever valuable resources knowledge and technology, throw it all into a bunker and kill everyone else. Come out later when it's all clear, spread out and rebuild while repopulating.

If you had time travel, you could work that so many ways. If multiverse theory is correct and there are countless universes, then what's to say someone or a group wouldn't pick one, kill everyone and own it, call it their retirement home or something?

Hazzie Hippie

Hey John .

Since everyone asked questions.

I might as well ask questions too.

1: Will 3D foot printers be used as microwave replacement by then ?

2: Is Micro Bots commonly used in 2036 for medical Tech?

3: just out of curiosity is Facebook still a thing?

4: Is FaceTime by then Kinda of like 3D in phones?

5: Is there more varieties of cell phones in 2036 ?

Last edited:

JimmyD

Hey John .

Since everyone asked questions.

I might as well ask questions too.

1: Will 3D foot printers be used as microwave replacement by then ?

2: Is Micro Bots commonly used in 2036 for medical Tech?

3: just out of curiosity is Facebook still a thing?

4: Is FaceTime by then Kinda of like 3D in phones?

5: Is there more varieties of cell phones in 2036 ?

Someone with travel left a message. You're talking to a corpse representing a code word that serves as a point of reference in communications. ..or something like that.

There is no "John Titor". The corpse isn't even "John Titor".