Questions for John Titor

IAmThoth

The future isnt hard to predict when a timeline itself can be manifested.
"Nothing on this Earth is new". All that has happened before is happening again. The exodus is the same but different. The weak inherit the earth while the kings of the Earth flee. Death begets more death. Those in cages mourn the suffering of old, tormented by their captivity in freedom.

The strong scattered into weak, brought together to multiply back into strength once more. Remnants back to relevance to be mislead once more.
That's common sense

dimension-1hacker

"Nothing on this Earth is new". All that has happened before is happening again. The exodus is the same but different. The weak inherit the earth while the kings of the Earth flee. Death begets more death. Those in cages mourn the suffering of old, tormented by their captivity in freedom.

The strong scattered into weak, brought together to multiply back into strength once more. Remnants back to relevance to be mislead once more.
"once again"?

Chapel Perilous

Are you or other time travelers involved in the astral mechanation work?
Is it the ley lines or personal energy that marked ground zero for the arrivals?
Are they underworld entities, interdimensional entities, interplanetary or all the above?
Who is Mother AI to you?
Who are operating the open air crafts?

Last edited:

lamdo263

John:
1. What do you think about not being right with some of your predictions such as a Civil War in America 2012.

2. Did the people know about the online things you did?

3. If yes, were they mad, happy, or could care less?

4. Do you believe Andrew Basiago?

5. Were you ever an army general or did they just pull you out of nowhere?

6. Do you like being a time traveler, are against it or could really care less?

7. On a scale of 1-100, 100 being you love answering our questions, a 1 being you hate it, where are you at?

8. If your below a 50, why did you even do this in the first place?

9. Do you want to be a notable figure for our timeline, or could you really careless?

10. Is your name REALLY John Titor? Or is it something else to conceal you?

11. What do you have to say to any "time travelling" hoaxers just wanting to be like you?

12. What do you have to say to any real time travelers being like you?

Sorry if you have already answered some of these questions, as I have not read ALL your posts considering it would take too long.
These replies are in a C-4 mode, or special operations mode. Has nothing to do with plastic explosives of any kind. Like a universal plug-in so don't snipe or be radical:

1. I wasn't right winged at all I was horrified to be stuck in what I was. In my younger days, we me and my dad could do a lot, were free to travel, then the social situation tightened up and travel not only became restrictive, but dangerous as well. The civil war came about as like a rash, pimples, this was slow and there was nothing we could do.

2.Yes I was tracked but not totally. I did something's I should not have, so in a measure had become a rough mission agent. They were after me for a while.

3.Indiffernt this was a fucking mess. You're breaking the timelines and causing all sorts of problems. There was one timeline blowout because of my doing and the had to dispatch a cleanup crew, to make that mess as normal as they could. I mean how does the media handle it, when they have other items from other timelines that aren't even made there and people don't know what they are?

4.Now, where I'm at I know of him .He had done stuff in Washington State, but this was more than likely with another sector of the militaries there. Just the fairly tale's enough for me.

5.Not that high up but increased in rank. This is confusing as I posses identities in two or three different timelines. So I go as high as a Colonel on one, full bird Col. but a corporal in others. In the military of the future, there's a lot less stress interdepartmentally. An order is give and you go do it.
6.Sometimes I did. When we did a check one on the GE time displacement unit, I kind of got scared when I was in the event, with everything black outside, having to breath oxygen. I can't express how spooky of an experience this is to jump in time knowing that if the unit fails, you could end up dead in a number of ways. Other parts seeing people untouched, while in other lines, there was lots of destruction, wants easy to handle. I got involved when I shouldn't have, but a piece of ass is sometimes necessary when you've gone through as many jumps and differing timelines as I have. There was some romance there and it wasn't all carnal.

7.What most do not understand is that I can't really hate any question I answer here, is more or less what I've gone through. So there's no hate there. On where I'm at now? The translator has me before I died and am still young enough to answer your questions.

8.I was contacted by my unit leader and got into deeper military extravagant missions and technologies. It was an arbitrary decision, with the threat of the computer net structures so badly damaged, that what was left would never get back to normal. Just had to do it, I didn't even think that much about it when I got involved.

9.I don't really care about that. Some of the things I have seen, I wish that I had never existed. I guess I'll be recorded, but maybe for the good times, when I was with my dad. I don't want to be noted as a Romeo either.

10. No. And I don't know why they called me Tee-tor instead of Ty-tor. I mean your tee-ter is something that hangs down from your crotch.

11.Oh dear god, please don't go through what I have. What I had to endure in my mission status was most confusing. Other forms of time travel if there is that. Knew of them, but not what I went through.

12.I don't know what to say. There was lots of talk later that other machines and travelers were coming in from the future, but I don't have any idea. This displacement unit was hard to start in that the operator had to achieve a precise balance after zero to black was achieved. Traveling in my particular setup was like trying to balance a cheery on the blade of an ax. I imagine that there's much better units out there than what I had to use.
>>>>CARTRIGE EXPIRED, WAS A BARROWED US INTERVIEW, POSTER IS UNABLE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ASK./////////

NaturalPhilosopher

i support a 5(or more)regional area re-organization
one reason

no way you can have representative government with 300million people
in colonial days it was like 12k people per representative.
now it's 750k. how does one congressman deal with that? they just don't.
one proposed solution is to have 62x the amount of representatives. But that's been shown to produce permanent gridlock in congress. So instead of 435 you have 26,000.

so what to do?
only solution is to break up the federal gov to smaller regions(62 of them which can just be states)
can't do that anymore cuz states and muncipalties are broke(cuz of federal reserve and banks)

so probs are:
1)population prob
2)fedreserve making everyone poor

So have to have a financial reset first, then breakup the gov.

then I would recommend a constitutional amendment(by convention) to make it illegal to have any politicans or department appointee heads be part of any secret fraternal society. Them, their aids, employees or political contributors.

3)lack of secret society amendment

One reason. Means their oath to the constitution is made in bad faith.
Just a moral hazard.

theeeeen...one more thingie.
PR campaign to educate people on competing private currencies and how they keep each other in check. Then freemarket maintains value of currency. Can't legislate it cuz ya know...freedom(would just cause evil people to control it again if mandated)

4)lack of PR campaign about private issued competing currencies.

then presto...restored United States.
yay

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

so as we have actual representative democracy again...then we'll get free energy, hidden tech, etc...then as the population grows. The federal gov can be further subdivided more and more to keep the same rep-to-citizen rate. Then as people become more independent, wealthier and ethical.....less the gov is even needed.

Path to self governance.
but like we all know as kids...the job or promotion you want you have to start acting for now on an individual level. Responsibility on an individual level leads to collective responsibility(I don't mean being a cog in the current machine, I mean real responsibility)